Chapter 3• Is it getting hot in here?

Dinner went by fast, Lisa had some work to do so she left right after. She loved her job but we barely got to see her, Larry and I ran into his room. Then I remembered "Hey Larry wanna come down to my apartment real quick?" I asked in a worried tone "Why..?" He asked impatiently "I need to feed Gizmo!" I said "Of course!"

We got down after the long elevator trip, I grabbed the key under the carpet and opened it. I searched for Gizmo, I found him on the couch like he was expecting me. "I'm so sorry buddy!"

"Mrreeowww..."

I walked to his bowl to fill it and gave him some water, "You done?" Larry said in a impatient tone, it worried me. "Yeah...Are you ok?" I said "When your with me I'm always ok." He Said, "Hehe that was cheesy" that made him blush, it was adorable.

We ran right back down to the elevator, before it opened I kissed him on the cheek, that made him jump. I laughed at him, that was adorable! He looked like he was up to something he then picked me up bridal style, which made me blush really hard and I stopped laughing and nudged him in the arm, "look who's laughing now!" That made me laugh.

Then the elevator opened and chug was standing there, we both blushed and he looked really confused. We just ran back into the basement, he threw me on his bed and jumped on me, we both blushed. He chuckled and got up and turned on the tv, he took off his shirt and I stared for like a minute and then he laughed at me "go get the popcorn you gorgeous fuck!" He followed my order and ran in the kitchen "Yes ma'am!" I heard him yell mischievously, "I swear to god Larry!" He laughed really hard

I put in the movie as he ran in, I realized he sat on my hips "your gonna crush me!" I yelled

"Your so cute when your mad." He said in a sexy tone, i blushed and pushed him off so that I was hovering over him. I took off my prosthetic and kissed him roughly, he wasn't expecting that. I broke it for air "NOW WHOS LAUGHING!" I said mocking him from before, we both laughed and played the movie. He noticed I had my mouth open and put a piece of popcorn in, I blushed sorta in shock as he was laughing at me mischievously. "Is this a challenge?" I ask in a attempted sexy tone he blushed really hard.

He then smirked after a little "If you want it to be.." He said in a sexy tone, he then looked over at me with that gaze that made me go crazy! His deep hazel eyes shot through my heart like a Cupid's arrow, "I'll be back..." Larry said in a mischievous tone. I got a little scared and noticed something.... I HAD A BONER, I was really mad at myself hoping Larry wouldn't notice I flopped over on my stomach, he then walked in with a vodka bottle. He knew I didn't drink but I haven't had any in a while "You up?" He said, "sure." I said

He walked towards me and sat down next to me on his bed, "why are you on your stomach?" He giggled a little, I was scared to respond to that "I don't know, I just wanted to..." I had SHORT shorts on so I couldn't sit up. He took a hit of the vodka then handed it to me, he then pulled my hair like hard. It felt good actually... I just discovered one of my kinks, cool.

I blushed after that he noticed that I liked it, he took my pigs out and started to play with my hair, his fingers running through it felt really good, he pulled my hair again, but that time I let out a little moan. I covered my mouth in shock of it and he did his sexy chuckle. I passed out after a little bit of the movie.

I woke up to Larry spooning me, "Good morning blue." He said, his morning voice was really sexy. Once I had the energy to get up I kissed him.

We heard a knock on the door, it was Lisa. She saw me sitting on his lap which she kinda questioned. "H-hey boys!" She said and came to hug us, "hey mama," Larry said "I made eggs for you two!" We both jumped up, I was starving.

Larry saw me slurp up the bacon, Larry looked at me like that turned him on or something "weirdo!" I said loudly, Lisa was gone so we didn't have to worry about being touchy. He reached under the table to touch my thigh, I quietly moaned

"You like that?" He said I nodded my head and then kissed him, he kissed back. It turned into a make out session, "Hey I forgot my-" Lisa came in we stopped immediately, she stared at us for like 10 seconds and then grabbed her keys and ran right back out.

"Well then" Larry said, we both just laughed it out. "Ugh we had school tomorrow" I said a little irritated. " We both sighed at that remark.

Skip to later

It was almost time for dinner, I had to go home to see my dad I missed him, me and Larry kissed goodbye. I went and ate and went to sleep after taking a shower and feeding gizmo.