||2||

is this fate?_

is this fate?
_

yoongi snapped back to reality, "hoseok?" he asked.

"no, it's jesus- of course it's me silly." he replied slyly.

"haha," yoongi laughed sarcastically, "what're you doing here?" he asked.

"um, i work here?" hoseok answered.

"oh right.." yoongi said dreamily as he started thinking about the mysterious man called tae again.

hoseok snapped his fingers in front of yoongi's face, "you okay? you seem to be having some serious daydreams there." hoseok teased.

"it's nothing." yoongi grumbled as he walked to a bunch of daisies and started to tend to them.

"mhm." hoseok said slyly as he started working too.

"thank you! come again!" hoseok said happily as he closed the shop door and put up the "we're closed!" sign.

hoseok turned to yoongi who was mopping the floors.

"hey, yoongi let's go now." hoseok said as he grabbed his jacket.

"go? go where?" yoongi asked.

hoseok sighed, "the tattoo parlor? y'know to get the tattoos we talked about just a few hours ago." hoseok replied.

"oh right.." yoongi said, dazed.

yoongi put away his mop and took off his apron.

"hold on, let me go get jin." yoongi announced.

"okay, i'll be outside." hoseok stated as he headed outside.

yoongi headed to the staff room then saw a sleeping jin on a chair, suddenly, he got a wicked idea.

"JIN!" he screamed as loud as he could.

jin screamed and shot up awake, he then fell off the chair he was sitting in, he looked around the room with fear in his eyes and calmed down when he saw yoongi standing in front of him, laughing his ass off.

"haha, yoongi, very funny." jin grumbled as he stood up.

"oh god, that scream, you sounded like a goat!" yoongi laughed as he clutched his stomach.

jin just grunted, "whatever, anyways, why'd you wake me up from my beauty sleep? maintaining this handsome face is hard you know." jin asked in a playfully cocky tone.