💛 3. Fights?...no way

Alex's POV

Society says that all couples fight. It's bound to happen. It's natural and you don't need to worry about it. Everyone in a relationship with someone has to have at least one arguement in the span of them dating. Bullshit. If I've learnt anything over the years it's that "society" sucks and we shouldn't trust it. Especially when it comes to couple fighting. Hercules and Lafayette have the most pure relationship that they have never fought about anything...until now.

Third person

Soft snores could be heard from the bed, breaking the morning silence. The duvet rised and fell in harmony with the 2 people cuddling under it. Lafayette was on top of Hercules, lying on his chest, his arms wrapped around his lover's torso. Hercules was lying down on his back, his soft snores echoed in their small bedroom. The couple were at peace, when all of a sudden Lafayette stirred and moved on top of Hercules, his eyes fluttering open and then closed shut straight after due to the harsh morning sun coming through the exposed window. He groaned an exasperated moan, he didn't want to get up and out of bed. He wanted to stay in his boyfriends arms forever. He loved it there, and always felt safe when snuggled up against brave, strong Hercules. He sighed and rolled off of hercules, making him jolt awake from the crash of the smaller mans' body hitting the empty spot next to him.

"Hmm? Oh, hey sugar," Hercules said groggily, rubbing his eyes and trying to wake up a bit more. He had woken up from Lafayette but he didn't mind, it was already getting late.

"Bonjour, mon Cher," Lafayette chirped, stretching and rolling out of bed. 

"désolé de vous réveiller," he apologised, in French. Hercules didn't know his first language but was sure it was something to do with waking him up. Hercules also presumed that Lafayette didn't know he was talking in French. He normally frantically talked French, whilst not knowing, when he was either really happy, really angry, sad or tired. Hercules giggles at the fact that laffayette had the cutest French accent, thick and romantic. His words were beautiful, he could make a gross sounding word one that Hercules could listen to for days, years even.

"Je suis fatigué, allons au lit" he sighed. Then got back into bed and laid down next to Hercules.

"English, sweetheart?" Herc taunted playfully, flicking laffayettes caremal button nose, making him stick his tongue out playfully. Laffayette just huffed and nuzzled his face into Herc's broad chest. 

"I said" he exclaimed, a little muffled because his face was in Hercules' chest.

"Let's go back to bed. I'm tired, mon amour" he whined.

Hercules got up from the bed, making Lafayette softly whimper, the warmth from Herc's body heat just escaping his grasp.

Before Hercules could escape, Laff softly latched onto the other man's hand, intertwining their fingers. He then thrusted hercules' hand down so that his while body fell on top of Laff. Now that he had gotten his body heat back, Laff smiled with satisfaction.

"Laffy! I would love to stay here with you, I really would, but I need to get to work." Hercules worked in his own business -a successful tailors shop. He loved his job, but not as much as he loves and adores Laff. He didn't want to leave his beloved boyfriend upset, but he couldn't not show up to work that day as winter was a busy time for the shop.

Laffayette just curls his fingers around Hercules' short, curly hair. He fiddles with it for a while until Herc tries to get up again, much to the French man's displeasure.

"Bébé, it seems like with all this working, you don't spend enough time with me" Laff interjects the silence in the room. Laff really did love herc and his job. He just felt left out once in a while.