Chapter 2: Time Travel Teleportation

Mabel and Ford explained to the others what had happened to Dipper. Stan was a little confused by it all, "So Dipper is Bill?"

"No Grunkle Stan, he's Dipper but with all of Bills powers" Mabel said.

"So hes a Demon" Wendy asked, 

Mabel nodded.

"Cool! My best friend is a Demon, Dipper dude that is like super awesome!" Soos said.

Dipper grinned awkwardly, "Whoa shark teeth!" Stan said, moving back a little as Soos muttered the jaws theme song under his breath. Dipper felt his teeth, they were indeed sharp and pointy. He closed his mouth "Sorry" he said, looking a bit ashamed.

"Ignore Stan, I think it looks cool" Wendy said, lifting him up onto her shoulders "Love the wings man, I wonder if you can fly?"

"I can without the wings" Dipper said, getting back down, he didn't like being touched anymore, it felt gross. He floated a few inches off the ground as he gazed at the dusty floor,

"Weird" Soos said.

~

They all sat at the table, Dipper floating a few inches off his.

His head felt weird, not sore, but like it was downloading something, he clutched his head in pain and winced, "Dipper? Whats wrong?" Mabel asked as his form began to glitch.

"I think I'm gaining Bill's infinite knowledge, and his memories" her twin replied. A few moments later and the Pines Family gasped as Dipper looked up, his eyes were white and glowing, Ford could see green computer coding faintly in the whiteness. Then, as soon as it appeared, it was gone, the whites fading back to the black and gold.

"Whoa! Bills life was awesome! He got his powers by winning Globnar, cool!" 

Ford wrote it all down quickly, mumbling excitedly under his breath.

"He was born in a gray world devoid of colour, their society had many rules, and the more sides you had the more upper class you were, triangles such as himself were lower class, circles were higher class, and Bill was born into an irregular sided family so was adopted into a regular family."

Ford scribbled frantically.

"He got sent to prison, made friends with the henchmaniacs, invoked Globnar, he won the time wish, he used it to gain his powers and was changed from a mortal gray triangle into Bill Cipher as we knew him today."

"What does irregular sided mean?" Soos asked.

"His families sides weren't all even, Bill was regular, as in, his sides were even" Ford explained.

"Whoa!" Mabel exclaimed. Dipper nodded then gasped, "If Bill gained his abilities with a time wish, perhaps we can get another one to change me back!" he said happily, standing up with a grin, 

"Yeah but how are we going to get to the future?"

"I can teleport us there" Dipper said, 

"I'm coming with" Ford said, getting up off his seat. Dipper shook his head "No, we've done it before, we've won Globnar before" he said. 

Fords eyes widened, "You did? But how?"

"We stole Blendin Blandins time machine, and he got in trouble, he invoked Globnar and we ended up in the future with Time Baby and won."

"The time wish? What did you wish for!?" Ford asked.

"We gave it to Soos" Mabel said "For his birthday"