P A R T Y

VAL POV

So as yall know my bestfriend invited me to a party and yall when I say its hot af out here it is so I went with a cute ho'ish look. (IN MM)  . I really just hope I meet somebody out here a girl or a guy or both it really doesn't matter to me . " Go Bestie Go Bestie Cant Fuck With These Hoes Cus They Messy That My Bestfriend Thats My Mf Bestfriend" , shyt my phone ringing I already know who is is based of the ringtone.  " Wessuhp Rena Wya ? " , i said on facetime . "Girl Im Omw You Just Better Be Ready " , she said and just hung up in face . She rude af but I was putting on my lashes then she pulled up beeping the horn like she crazy asf .  We stopped at the store to get some swishers . Yall know I had to take a few pictures . (OUTFIT IN MM)

25 Mintues L8TR

Vee : "Guh This Party Live"
Rena : " Im Already Hipped But Im Finna Go Get A Drink
Vee : " Ightt Best

After a few mintues of looking around I spotted this darkskin tall niggah , with waves , pearly whites , and blue eyes ; they dont even look fake like contacts but when I tell you this man was fine he was im not fucking lying man. Oouh shyt he just seen me staring his ass on his way over here .

?: why yo ass staring at me ma ?
vee: i wasn't mann , i said rolling my eyes.
?: dont roll yo eyes at my li girl
vee: my name Valencia not li girl you done.
?: for now , he said walking away.

Yall it's so many fine people here . Oouuhh this my song you by jacquess was playing so i went to the dance floor  and starting grinding i was grinding on this mysterious person , when the song was over i turned around to see a fine lightskin stud with curly hair . I didn't know I was staring till she said something , "babygirl you gone give me yo number " , she said smiling . " yeah give me your phone " , she gave me her phone and i set it to Valencia 😍 and shot myself a text . She whispered in my ear " bye valencia " . After that little converstation I walked through the party look around it was so many attractive people here but im fine . I look at Rena who was still on the dance floor with some lightskin boy so I went to the kitchen and asked for a shot of mango vodka. I turned arounf to hear my song "Act Up' by City Girls . " strips on ym ass so he call this pussy tiga fucking onnis scaming as rich as nigga" i rapped along while twerking . Yall remember that fine darkskin dude i was talking to earlier he just came up to me he grabbed my hand and we was going to his balcony . " you tryna bake " , he said with low eyes . " yea " , was all i can get out . So we sat there smoking and shyt then I was ready to go . I went to find Rena and she was just done for the night . So me and Tysheem (yeahh i learned his name bit)  helped her into the car and we drove off . Even though I was high and tipsy I still manage to drivebut moments later we were at her house . So i called her brother and he put her in the house , i sped of down the street and suck in the house I was way passed curfew and I layed there and texted the two people I meet af\t the party tonight .
tysheem : goodnight
lyss : goodnight
Then I dozed off to a much needed sleep .