V I B I N G

(Lyss MM)

Valencia POV

So i was picking a movie to watch while she went to get snacks and pizza. Im still confused on what to watch maybe we can just birdbox since she nor me have watched it yet . DINGG !!
      tysheem : sorry for earlier
me: ian tripping but im busy so bye .
Alyss ass was facetiming me lyssa pooh ' come help me guh BEEP !! . I grabbed the pizza and went into the house and set it on the table and told her to put the snacks on the table . Lyss you got cover for me . Yea .

Lyss Pov

So remember when we on the phone and this girl hung up on me before i could say anything yeah now im finna play with ha and no not like that haha maybe - " Vee why you hang up on me " , i said dipping my hands between her theighs .  "Stop lyss and because i wanted to ", she said trying to move my hand . " No ", i said putting my hand in her panst and putting m y other hand around her neck saying " Valencia dont even hang up on me if im not done talking okay okay " . " Lyss where the bathroom i gotta pee " , she said . " Down the hall V " . Now she know damn well she dont have to use the bathroom but she came back and we finished watching Birdbox .

Vee POV

Wheww ! Oh lyss real bold huh but anyways after we finished watching Birdbox and eating I didnt want to go home just yet so we played the head band game . " you drink it and you get real sleepy " ." LEAN !! ", she said so proudly mane this girl a fool with it . "Nah girl its medicine " , i said laughing . " That is a type of medicine if ya ask me " . I swear to god I never laughed so hard in my life that shyt was to funny . " Lysssaaa pooh you wanna play truth or dare " . Yea ". Rock paper scissors shoot , damn i lost " . Aight i dar you to call yo ex and say i miss ya " You didnt even ask me truth or dare but ill do it .
Convo

bri'asia: wessuhp v
valencia: yeah hey bre i just wanted to say some its been on my mind
bri'asia : what
valencia : i miss ya
bri'asia : i miss ya too but i gotta g- baby who you otp with
valencia : k bye

" Mad much " , she said i just rolled my eyes . "Truth or dare " , she picked truth . " Is it true you ever went wit a dude " , she said yeah . " Dare " . "I dare you to call the dude from the party act like you moaning and say my name , she said laughing . " Bet .

tysheem : yo
valencia : mhm yeAhh ffuuckk
tysheem : yo hello wtf
valencia : mhmm ughh lysss ahhhhh shhiiiiyttt
tysheem : beep !

This niggah hung up . " I dont even wanna play nomore he probably not gonna wanna talk to me no more but you tryna smoke " , she said " ahhh its okay bestfriend and yeahh " . We rolled up and smoke after that i left and went home but when I was in the car this fool tysheem gonna call me i answer he gotta whole bitch moaning i was mad but i wasnt i just texted him . tysheem : it was a dare fucking dummy dang . Then on top of that he left me on read fuck that niggah i just drove home blasting some city girls .

AN : its currently april so she finna be going to prom and shyt like that i changed her age to 17 to .
  follow me . !