First Day

Next Day ( Vee Pov ) (Rena MM)

Ughhh , this alarm clock woke me up it feel like i was sleep for like 2 hours but i gotta go to this ragdey school i just got ready i took a shower and shyt ya kno they usual i picked out me and out which was my light blue high waste pants , my black halter crop top with my black 12s most def look like a whole snack .  After I brush my teeth i decided to send the people I met yesterday a text lyss: mawningg lightskin tysheem : morning my friend and my best val : bitchh i hope yo drunk ass is up cause im not going to school by myself period . rena :  yes im up , lols i love you too boo come scoop me . . When that was done I deceided to finish getting ready . I did my eyebrows and put on some lashes with some clear lip gloss .

RENA"S POV
Yeahh im ready " , i said hanging up the phone . " Kylin i gotta go to school you staying here with my brother ? Yeah Ill stay have fun i love you jit " he said with closed eyes . " I love you too baby " , i said giving him a passionate kiss. I closed the door and left out going downstairs seeing my brother saying hey and leaving out this girl out here blowing the horn like she crazy .

CONVO
Hey best why you blowing this horn like you crazy or some.
I thought yu didnt hear me girl hush
Girl anyways you looking like snack
Fa real ? you too baby but i hope this not gonna be a long day cause i cant taake it if it is
long as these hoes dont try it im gucci
on me i hope you in my class bit but we here
this big af .

Vee POV
"Best lets go get our schedules" , i told her .  After we got our schedules i seen we had all our classes together but i had a hard time finding my locker till i seen Alyssa from the other night.

Hey lyss can you please help me find my locker ?
Yea ma
Why you didn't text me back ?
cause this girl came over my house and shyt dtfm i was mad and didnt text nobody back i just went to sleep
? - lysss baby ? who that bitch you talking to ?
check yo ho lyss
can you kiss me so she'll get mad
yeah
Vee POV

I leaned in to give her a kiss but before i could she grabbed my neck and tounged kiss me looking dead into my eyes , i swear my soul left . Then the girl from earlier looked sad and left . I was still smiling realizing what happened . "ill see ya lata shord " , she said smirking . I didnt even go to my locker I just walked to my class but rena was calling my name . "Girl what just happen I seen you and ol girl" , she said smiling . "ik girl i was shocked mys-" . I was cutt off by this rude ass teacher doing all this fucking yelling like we dumb or some . "Now I want all of yall to introduce yourself ". As that went down it was my turn so thats what i did . " My name is Valencia im 17 and yeah " , i said but I heard to many indirect comments so i got up and said , " if ya got some to say please let it be known period . " It was just quiet and boring so i put my earphones in listening to some City Girls thats when i recieved a text message from lyss: dont be cutting up in that classroom valencia: who you supposed to be lyss: yo friend matter fact im yo bestfriend but you and yo friend tryna go out tonight not to party but to eat and chill valencia: ill ask her but she probably gonna want to invit her man lyss: she can but ill see you at lunch ma .

2 Class Periods Later

It was lunch time and I was telling Rena what happen till this bitch came up in her talking her shyt again .
  Val: Ay bitch get outta my face if you ait tryna wreck shyt damn
Ugly Ho : Ho fuck you if I wanted to fight yo ho ass I could
Val: Bitch whats up then
Rena: Aint nobody touching my bestfriend tf you thought this was so take yo stiff weave sloppy nasty duke dusty ass on tf
Ugly Ho: This aint over
Val: bitch stfu already I can have yo ass touched i advise you to get outta my face rn

By then she was already walking by I had to sit on my hands so I would hit this ho all that talking shyt is irrelavant to me on ma . Rena you tryna go to eat and chill later well after this forth period you can even bring yo bf ' yeah ill go "

lyss: wya ?
val: y ?
lyss: dont get beat up
val: stfu we on our way outside
lyss: bet

How the fuck she just gone say bet but anyways i was making my way to the car thats when I seen Tysheem I haven't talked to him since the other day . How you gonna give me your number tell me to text you and not respond . Damn ! this man just caught me staring at him . tysheem: come here . Of course I went like a dummy .

What you want mane ?
To kno who tf yo ass talking to like deadass
DUDE fuck you what do you want i got things to do
Like what besides be with that dyke
she a stud not a dyke that aint yo business so what you want
girl stfu
nigga bye .

Lyss POV

"yo vee thats yo niggah " , i asked . "no" , she said looking mad. " you want a hug bestfriend " . "yeah alyssa" , with that being said i gave her a hug not a basic one a meaningful one but with all the emotions into it i gripped her ass and kissed her neck while looking at that niggah from the car earlier. "let's go ma " .