Chapter 2

( Art does not belong to me.)

You wake up in, what seems to be a house?
And your foot has been bandaged.
You decide to just go back to sleep until something shifts in your bed.

" W-Wha?!"

It's a Baby wolf.
You thought you would feel threatened by this sudden appearing
Pup, but really you feel a weird connection with this wolf.
You pet the wolf and it licks your hand.

" So cute! What's your name little guy?"

" Call him Volbix."

You jolt your head to where the voice is coming from, only to lock eyes with Aiden. You greet him with a warm smile. He jolts his head away and after a while he looks at you, still as red as a tomato.

" I-I brought you some clothes."

He places them on the bed and goes back to what he was doing. You get up. With the bed as support you grab your clothes and proceed to change.
You changed into a nice floral dress. For a man, he knows what a women would wear.

You look outside the window near your bed to see Aiden strumming a strange tool

You look outside the window near your bed to see Aiden strumming a strange tool. You don't recognize what it is.

" H-Hey, Aiden? What's that?"

" It's called a guitar. Suprised you don't remember what a guitar is.
I can teach you."

" Will you!?"

"Sure."

You spend a lot of the day chatting and playing the guitar with Aiden.
You slowly begin to slip away as you lose the battle to exhaustion. You close your eyes, but before your eyes shut, you see Aiden look at you. But, not in a way you have seen before. To be honest, it was kind of cute.
You hear muffled voices but can easily tell which one is Aiden.

" Guess we shall continue another time. Either way I have to get her back home before she regains her memories. I don't want Y/N to realize how bad of a werewolf she used to be."

" You sure you know what you're doing?"

"No but, we can only hope."

You can't make out what their saying but there are a few words you got. You are carried back to the bed you woke up in. As he places you down,he pecs your forehead and goes back outside. You fall asleep with Volbix by your side.

Hi my precious Coco Puffs!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Ill see you in the next chapter! Bye!

---Cocoa~Chan