Chapter 3

You wake up with a start.
The aroma of bacon and eggs fill your senses.You feel sneaky today and decide to sneak up on Aiden. You change.

 You change

You start to walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. You tip toe over to Aiden, who is focused on making breakfast. Or so you thought.

He laughs.

" Trying to sneak up on me, arn't you Y/N?"

You abrubtly stop and stare in shock. You think to yourself.

*How could he have seen me?! Not like he has eyes in the back of his head.*

You look at yourself and the area around you. Now that you think about it, that doesn't seem to far fetched.

" You can sit at the table. I will serve the breakfast."

You sit at the table ready to eat.

" Dude, I feel like i haven't eaten in ages."

" Well you...you did disappear over 30 years ago. And you haven't aged a bit the last time i saw you."

" So let me get this straight, I knew you before all this happened?"

" Yes, that is correct."

" What was our relationship?"

His expression changed again. From happy to upset. He did hide it very well, Not well enough.
He gets up from the table and looks at you with a smile.

" We must continue our trip to get you home. You have to go pack because we are never coming back here."

You go upstairs to pack. You want to apologize for the stupid question you asked. It must have been really personal. Volbix comforts you ask you sit on the bed pondering on a decent apology.

~Aiden's POV~

" I should have told her, She deserves to know. God im such an idiot."

You go outside for a breather but before you do you yell up the stairs Telling Y/N to meet tou outside when she is done.

~Y/N POV~

" MEET ME OUTSIDE WHEN YOU'RE DONE Y/N"

" OK."

You grab all your Clothes especially this F/C necklace you woke up wearing. You don't know what's so special about it, But you keep it because you feel a special connection to it. Shoving all your clothes in the backpack before going outside with Volbix.

" Ready?"

" More than I will ever be."

He Nods. You and Aiden set off on your journey. Both having different desires, not knowing that what they desire was in front of them all along.

Hello~ My Coco Puffs! I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2. I may not be able to update Saturday. Im going camping!!! So I will try my bezt to update Saturday or Sunday. See ya in the next chapter!

--Cocoa~Chan