Chapter 13

Lisa's POV

Today is the day..Today I'm going to see BTS live and meet Jungkook.I told my aunt and mom everything as they are the closest family members I have.

The concert starts in about 3 hours and my aunt came here to get ready.She is not that old from me.Just 15 years.

''I can't believe you managed to get tickets for BTS concert!''I heard my aunt saying and I turned to look at her

''I know..''I sighed and got up from bed to start getting ready

My aunt went outside with my mom so I'm alone right now.I took a quick shower and brushed my long orange-blond now hair.I decided to put a baggy pair of jeans with a tank top and my stan Smith.I put a mask on,a bucket hat and a pair of black sunglasses.

Also,I decided to put my hair on a low messy bun,just not to betray my identity.I took my backpack and went to the living room,waiting for the time to pass by when my phone buzzed.

-you received a message from jeonjk.

Jungkook
So are you coming or not?

Me
Hello to you too.

Jungkook
Hey.Well,are you coming?

Me
Well,you'll see.

Jungkook
O

K..

I turned off my phone and opened the TV..

{..}

We made it to the concert,where it was full with people.We were in the entrance and everyone was looking at me with a confused facial expression.I mean,not everyone goes with a bucket hat,a mask and sunglasses in a concert,right?

We went in and there were a lot more people.The stage was empty and you could see the BTS 'LOVE YOURSELF' Sign in the background.

After half an hour probably the stadium was full with people and the concert started.I was amazed by their choreographies,they are really hard.Their vocals were so good same with the rapping.

{..}

The concert finished and everyone started heading off.My aunt said that she got tired which means that I go alone backstage.Why am I feeling so nervous?

I made my way backstage and saw a lot of people,probably the staff looking at me confused.

''Excuse me?What do you want here?''a middle-aged woman asked me

''I came to see Jungkook..''I said shyly and she smiled

''Oh..You are..''she started saying but I cut her off

''Yeah.''I said

''I'm going to call him.''she said and left

I saw a couch and decided to sit down.I took off my backpack and waited for Jungkook to come.

After a few minutes,a tall man came to the 'hall' and I got up immediately.

He looked at me confused at first so I decided to take off the mask,the hat and the sunglasses.

He smiled immediately and I unleashed my hair too.I don't know why I did that,I just didnt feel good in that messy bun.

''Lisa''he said,showing me his bunny teeth

''Jungkook.''I said,smiling softly

He grabbed my hand slightly and pecked it,making me go red like crazy.

''You came.''he said and I nodded

''Yeah,and I have to say I'm impressed by the whole concert.''I said smiling

''I'm glad you liked it.''he smirked and sat to the couch

I decided to go sit next to him but we had a little distance since I felt really shy.

''I don't bite..''he chuckled and I went closer to him

Suddenly J-Hope and RM came inside and when they saw me,J-Hope started dancing the refrain of dddd.

I started laughing by his reaction and we shaked hands.

''Thats why JK was so excited about that concert.''RM said and I blushed,turning my sight to Jungkook who was red like a tomato

''It was nice meeting you Lisa but we have to go.Actually we want to leave you alone.''J-Hope said and I giggled

They left and I got back to the couch where Jungkook was.

''I feel flattered.''I said and he turned to look at me

''For what?''he asked confused

''Noone has ever been that excited to see me,except fans.''I said smiling softly

He stayed silent for a few seconds but then decided to speak.

''Wanna go out?''he asked

''Hmm,yeah I have time.''I responded

''Okay,I'll pay but you are choosing the food.''he said and I rolled my eyes

''No,we'll pay half.''I said and it was his turn to roll his eyes

''Lisa!Ill pay.And I don't want to hear anything!'' he said and he started walking away

I put my disguise immediately and followed him to the exit.

We went to his van and I told the driver to go to a local restaurant which has great food.

We were talking and eating the same time.We told everything about each other and that made me feel like I know him forever.