Prequel

Hello, everyone! I'm SilveEiffyn but you can call me Eiffyn or Writer-sama ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Before I can begin the story there is a few things you need to know:

- This is my first story ever and I've been hesitating for months and months to post it on Wattpad

- English is not my first language, I'm a French dude so please be gentle with me in the commentaries (if you have advice for me, comment with happiness, joy and consideration)

Now that you all know my status (Amateur Writer Eiffyn), I hope you'll like my story and have fun reading it.

So let's begin with the character profile:

Full Name: (Y/n) (L/n) Aizawa

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Parents : Shouta Aizawa and Selica (L/n)

Quirk: 

Weapon Creator: The name explains by himself. You can summon weapons, or machine that has offensive properties, along with bullets needed. Also, you can adjust the dangerousness of your weapon (like if you want it to be lethal or just a little wounding).

Eraser: like Eraserhead so I guess I don't need to explain it, but instead of glowing red, your eyes glow ice blue.

Physical Description:

Hair: (h/l) {hair length} and (h/c) {hair color}

Eyes: (e/c) {eyes color} and electric blue while using your father's quirk

Skin:(s/c) {skin color}

Size: (height) {whatever your height is}

Other things:

(f/f) {favorite food}

(f/d){favorite drink}

(p/n){pet name}

(f/c){favorite color}

Crush: Eijirou Kirishima

Like: Food, naps, video-games, drawing, hanging out with friends.

Hate: Bully, SJW {social justice warriors}

Hero name: Coronaria

In the Flower language, Coronaria (Anemones) represent the end of the cold days and the return of the sun. A flower embodying hope, the favorite of your mother

Background: Being the son of Eraserhead isn't easy. You're always criticized because people think you would brag about your father name but you don't. Because of that, you're pretty shy, you're afraid that people would be mean to you. But you changed when you met Kirishima. He was so kind with you even when everyone avoided you. He rapidly became your best friend (and your crush but shhhhh). After that, you made some friend thanks to him.

Your mother was a considered as a villain. Her parents were too poor and quirkless so she abandoned her studies to help them but still wanted to save people. So she illegally rescued people without a hero license. But she was killed during a fight with Endeavor.

Something you always knew, you never wanted to become a hero because of her story. Your father often tried to convince you to become a hero because you were a really skilled child but his tries were vain and he respected your decision.