Chapter 19

== (Y/n)'s PoV ==

We were in a bus, driving to the training camp. Nearly everyone was chatting, manifesting their excitement and fears.
I was next to Kirishima, trying to sleep with my head on his shoulder and his arm around my waist but since he was talking with Sero and Kaminari, we were just cuddling.

"So, you two are a coupe now?"
"Yes we were."
"HEY MINA! THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!"
"What?! No way!"

And after that we were assaulted by some questions, girls squeaking about their OTP, some saying they were glad for us, and one saying "Fucking finally".

"Hey calm down guys, it's only been two days."
"Still, I can't believe you two finally got together after years of having a crush on each other." said Mina
"I can't believe I was so oblivious to this, so unmanly..." he whispered, holding me tighter
"Well, we're together now, that's all that matters."
"You're right."

The bus stopped and we were told to get out. I thought that we were just taking a break so I took a look at the view and I saw our destination from here.
Also, we met two members of the Wild Wild Pussycats group, Pixie-Bob and Mandalay. They look really kind but I think there is something fishy about that (no pun intended).

"Your training begins now. Do you see this forest, you'll have to walk to the camp from there."
"What? No way!" was the reaction of nearly everyone
"Did you really thought you'll come here to slack off?" father looked at us with a menacing look while the two other heroes smirked.
"And now, to give you a little head start!" as she said that, Pixie-Bob used her quirk to manipulate the ground under us to make our class fall in front of the forest.

"(Y/n)!" I heard Kirishima call my name as he trapped me in his arm to protect me during the fall, that was successful since I perfectly landed on him.
"Are you alright Eijirou?"
"Yeah, don't worry about me!" he said grinning.

"Oh yeah we forgot to tell you something! If you don't get to the camp by the sunset, we'll let you starve!"

As we looked toward the forest, we saw earth beast, waiting for us.

"What a colorful turn of event" I said with sarcasm
"We don't have a choice, if we want to be there in time, we have to take the shortest way, through that forest."
"Okay! Class 1-A, let's go!" said Iida, followed by everyone shouting in unison.

== Third PoV ==

"Hagakure! Over here!" said (Y/n), making the invisible girl run in his direction, followed by three monsters. She was actually baiting monsters

'Time to test my new weapon' the (h/c) haired male summoned his latest creation, the Coffin Canon. A coffin which contain a mini-gun, and rocket launchers. It's heavy so he can't move easily with his usual agility but that was part of his training at Gun Head agency, but he can use it as a melee weapon or to protect himself. (A/n: The picture upside is the look of your coffin gun. It's the weapon of Ryoki from the Senran Kagura series)

(Y/n) fired the rockets, which made their way to the beasts and exploded near them, destrying the monster.
"Thanks (Y/n)!" quickly said Hagakure, earning a thumbs up in response, before running towards Yaoyorozu and Mina.

One more beast came to him. He used the coffin to smash the enemy with a lateral attack, opened the monster's mouth and shove a grenade in his body, dashed backward for security, and made the grenade along with the beast explode from the inside.

"Oh, I've always dreamt of doing that!"

Looking around him, he saw Todoroki fighting a beast.

"Todoroki! Can you lend me some ice?" the icy-hot male responded with a quick nod and made a little block of ice for his friend. (Y/n) touch the ice and searched for someone else.

"Uuuh (Y/n), I'd like some help please!" shouted Kaminari, with 4 beasts behind his tail, trying to eat him. (Y/n) created ice infused grenades and threw them at the beast following the Pikachu student.

"Got your back! Now it's your turn!"
"Thanks (Y/n)!" the blond then ran the closest possible to the monsters and unleashed his electricity power, destroying them but switching him in 'Weeeeeh' mode.
"It's kind of fun but it better be finished anytime soon." Said to himself (Y/n), already feeling the heat of overusing his quirk.

Time skip

== (Y/n)'s PoV ==

When I thought that our run in the through the forest will be soon finished, I didn't know how much I was wrong. And it's just our first hours of our first day? Either we all die before the hand, or we survive with a miracle.

"Eijirou, you can't keep holding my hand like that, you're seriously going burn yourself."
"Don't worry about that. It doesn't hurt that much."

Before I could retort something, an ice cream was thrown at me, fortunately I caught it. I saw my father sending me a thumbs up. I began to eat it while I feel Eijirou squeezing my hand a little. I look towards him and saw his toothy grin that I love so much.

Unsurprisingly, the two members of the Pussycats and my father were already here. Along with a little boy who punched Midoriya on the guts when the said one was trying to introduce himself.

We were told to take our belongings from the bus and carrying them to our rooms. Obviously Eijirou insisted to take mines and made sure that we could sleep next to each other. After that everyone changed and went to eat.
During our dinner, which was really good, Pixie-Bob said that it would be the only time they made our lunch, so for the next days we will have to make it ourselves. That made me really excited. Preparing lunch with all my friends, what a sweet thought.

After eating, we were offered a break in a hot spring.

'So, this camp has a forest full of monsters made of dirt that can kill us but they also have some facilities like this. How convenient'

Obviously, we were in separated gender group.

"This feels really good. I might take a nap here." I said, cuddling closer to my boyfriend.
"I don't think that's a good idea, after all, we're going to sleep after this."
"You don't know how much I'm powerful, Eijirou. Us, Aizawa, have knowledges and skills about naps that you can't imagine."

Well in reality, it's not like I really wanted to sleep right now. Most of all wanted to close my eyes. Don't get me wrong, everyone like to watch a good view. But this close, it's more like I'm training my self-control.
How can I stay focused when I'm surrounded by handsome boys with water drippling of their awesome muscled bodies?
How can I even stay calm when my buff, manly and perfect boyfriend is cuddling nearly naked with me?

Midoriya approached Eijirou and I, certainly to ask something.

"I was wondering (Y/n). Is a hot spring really good for you? I mean, your body heat can increase drastically if you use your quirk too much. And with what we did in the forest, don't you feel too heated?"
'If I'm feeling hot, that's not because of my quirk, nor the hot-spring you cute muscled broccoli boy!' was what I would have responded if I was crazy but instead, I said "Don't worry about that. I got to eat ice cream for dessert. It's the best way to made my overheating fade out. That and concealing me in an empty fridge."
"What?! Seriously, it'll work?"
"Honestly, I don't know. If I try one day, I'll tell you."

Before he could say something else, we were interrupted by Mineta claiming that he wanted to climb the wood barrier separating us from the girls' bath. Ignoring Iida's scolding he began to use his quirk to climb but before he could reach the top he got stopped by the same child as earlier, which name is Kota. Then Mineta fell, butt first straight on Iida's face. I feel bad for our loyal class rep right now.
Somehow, Kota fell too from the barrier but fortunately was caught by Midoriya.

It was time to sleep. Finally, this exhausting is over but our training camp begin in an interesting way so I'm not complaining. I slowly drift off to sleep with Eijirou holding me as close as possible to him.