Chapter 5

(up) Your hero costume

For those who don't know it's the Task Force costume of Tina from Closers. Also imagine that you have a scarf like your father's.

Also if you don't like it, it's okay so use something else if you prefer

== Your PoV ==

I'm so excited because today we have our first training with our hero costumes. I took me two hours to draw my costume with all the details and I'm really proud of it.

To make the day even better we were tutored by All Might himself!

Also we're being teamed with random people. But since we're an uneven number (because of you, mean reader), there will be 2 group of three who will go against each other.

The two groups are:

(Y/n) (L/n) Aizawa / Yaoyorozu Momo / Minoru Mineta as villains

Against

Todoroki Shouto / Tenya Iida / Ochaco Uraraka as heroes

I guess these groups are fine. Iida, Uraraka and Momo are really friendly. Mineta kind of freak me out. And Todoroki... we never really talked, so I guess our first exchange will be a fight. Nice.

"Good luck (Y/n), even if I think you don't need it since you're so strong, also your costume is very cool!"

"Thanks Kiri, I hope you'll watch carefully my fight" I said while blushing, trying to not look at his magnificent muscles.

Time skip to the training

"(Y/n), what can you do with your quirk?" Asked Momo as we were preparing our defense

"I can create things like machines, technology, so I can set some traps"

"Okay, use your quirk to secure the corridors and I'll secure this place"

Let's be clear, Mineta is just here to look at Momo's ass. This guy is just useless actually, so basically, we're 2 vs 3.

Our traps are set. We three are in the bomb room, waiting for the 'heroes' to come.

Suddenly, a wave of ice freeze the walls and the ground followed by a couple of explosions.

'Great, the ice must have make my trap go crazy'

The wall made by Momo is quickly destroyed by Todoroki while Iida sprinted towards the fake bomb.

As he reached the bomb, his hand passed through it.

"What?!"

While he was still in shock I use my scarf to tie him and I nullified Todoroki's quirk.

"Momo!" As I called her, she nodded and threw metal pillars at Todoroki. I ran in front of him, stole his capture ribbon and neutralized him.

"Mineta!" I heard a loud "KYAA!" from Uraraka 'Sorry Uraraka-chan'. Mineta threw his quirk at her making her fall on the ground.

"TEAM VILLAIN IS VICTORIOUS!" We hear the voice of All Might.

After we were declared victorious, we help our classmates. I untie Todoroki, Momo take care of Uraraka and Mineta is forced to help Iida.

"How come the bomb was fake?" Todoroki said, looking at me.

"That's a part of my quirk, I made a hologram of the bomb, the real one is on top of this building"

"That was really clever of you..." Is it me or I see a faint blush on his face?

"Thanks Todo-kun, next time I'd like to be paired with you, I'm sure we'll do a great job" I take his hand in mine

"Yes... I'd like too"

As we got back to the observation room, we were assaulted by our classmates saying things like "It was so cool" and "How the fuck you did this"(lol Bakugou). I looked at Kirishima and he seemed upset. I walked near him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay Kiri?"

"Yes... I just feel like we were apart for so much time... Am I still your best friend?"

"Why wouldn't you be my best friend? You're one of the most important person to me. So if my manly bestie with his toothy grin can come back to his normal self I would be really pleased."

"Sorry (Y/n)" he said while showing me his smile that make my heart melt.

"Let's get changed and we can go home together"

"Okay!"

Time skip to a bonus interlude

Guys, do you know the advantage of being gay when you're somewhere you have class?

You always have a favorite place. THE CHANGING ROOM. Where all the guys are removing their outfits, letting your eyes show their toned bodies.

I'm a pro at the 'I'm-totally-not-pleasuring-my-eyes' face.

Todoroki, Bakugou, Iida, Midoriya, KIRISHIMA.

These guy have a the perfect physique. So do nearly all the guys in this class.

As I finished to change, I quickly escaped from this paradise before I died from a nosebleed.

"Hey (Y/n)"

"Hey Todoroki"

"You know, I saw you looking at the others body"

"Uh... I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Don't worry, I'll keep to myself that you enjoyed the view, you'll just have to do something for me"

"What is it?" I asked scared for my life

"I just want to be your friend..." That made me chuckle

"You didn't have to go that far. We're already friend, plus we're next to each other in class so we were meant to talk"

"I'm... very happy" he said a blush on his face

"Me too, Todo-kun!"