iChoose Baby Names

As I laid in Freddie's arms that night, we discussed our adventures that got us where we were today.

"Do you remember that first day?" I asked. "When I caught you peeking at me through the crack in your door?"

Freddie chuckled. "I used to do that a lot," he said, "cause I was too scared to approach you."

"Weirdo," I teased.

We laughed, and he held me tighter, kissing me.

"I've always loved kissing you," he confided. 'When I'm kissing you, my senses come alive. It all starts making sense. My doubts... they fade away when I'm kissing you."

I laughed. "That would make a good song."

"Yeah, it would," he agreed.

"Do you remember our first kiss?" I asked.

"Yeah," he nodded. I remember. Back when you thought you were in love with me, but really I was bacon."

I shook my head. "No," I objected. "You weren't bacon, Freddie. You had it all wrong. I was grateful that you saved me from the taco truck, but I wasn't in love with the heroic act. I was in love with you. I think i was starting to fall in love with you long before that even happened. But it was whn I realized that you loved me so much that you would throw yourself in fron of a moving vehicle to save my life that it all truly clicked for me."

Freddie was shocked. "So, you mean I had it completely turned around, and could've had the girl of my dreams two years earlier if I hadn't been such an idiot? That just figures."

I kissed him again. "You're not an idiot, Freddie," I assured him. "We're together now, and that's all that matters."

"I love you, my beautiful angel," he said adoringly.

"And I love you, my handsome stud muffin."

We erupted into a fit of giggles. "Sam would have a shit fest if she'd heard that," Freddie chuckled.

"Oh, wait until she hears my baby names," I warned.

"You already have baby names?"

I nodded. "If it's a girl, Samantha Carlie - with an 'ie' instead of a 'y.' If it's a boy, Freddie, Jr."

Great names," Freddie agreed, "but I have to put my foot down and insist that his name will not be Fredward. I think my mom was higher than Cloud Nine when she named me."

I laughed. "Don't worry. It's just gonna be Freddie. Nothing more. I would never inflict the painful torture of having that name on an innocent child." This sent us into another giggling fit, and suddenly there was a loud banging on the wall. "Time for the Lovebirds to go to sleep," Spencer called out from his bedroom next door.

We instantly sobered, preferring not to feel my brother's wrath.