Falling for You (Shinsou x Kaminari) (2)

Shinsou's POV: 

"What do you mean?" I try and play it off like nothing happened, but obviously, Bakugo wasn't going to let it go that easily (get it? Baku-go? No? Alright... I'll just be in the corner crying T-T).

 "Well, you walked in with Rip-off Pikachu. What's that about? Are you two dating or some sh*t?"

 "No Bakugo" I wish.

 "What was that?" Crap...

"Pay attention Bakugo!" Mina jumps in, "He likes Kami!"

"OI! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM PINK B*TCH?"

"Oof... That was lame even for you," Sero pops out of the ceiling. How did he, you know what, I don't want to know. 

 "HUH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

 "You can think of better Explodey-Boy," Sero sang.

 "WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU JUST CALL ME TAPE FACE?! I'LL BUST YOUR *SS SO BAD THAT YOU'LL HAVE TO USE YOUR TAPE TO HOLD IT TOGETHER!"

"That's what I'm talkin' bout!" Sero nods his approval. Is this what the Baku-squad has to deal with on the regular? Damn...

 "You won't do that Bakugo," Mina chimes in, "You love us too much."

 "Tch." I thought that Bakugo would kill her, but surprisingly, he didn't.

 "Don't worry about him Shinsou!" She spoke directly to me, "You'll be fine! He's a softie once you get to know him." Then a thought came to me.

 "So he's a tsundere?"

"THE HELL DID YOU JUST-"

"Yup!" Mina cut him off, "It took a while for him to open up to the rest of us, but he's always talking to Kirishima." We all looked at him and Kirishima. Kirishima then proceeded to camouflage with his hair, and we all looked down to see Bakugo holding his hand. (LOL)  

To be continued...

Sorry! I didn't have time for the rest of this! I will post the next part ASAP. I'm still taking requests!

Author-Chan