Hey Little Boy (No Ship)

I'm basing this off of the song "Hey Little Girl" by sophiemarie.b

TW- Suicide, blood, cutting, smoking, bullying, abuse.

Note- Izuku does not have OFA, instead he has his own quirk.

Izuku's Quirk: Brushstroke

-This quirk requires the user to have something to write, draw, or paint with, and a canvas or writing pad.

-The user has to write a symbol or characters and depending on the character, a certain action will happen. It could mean summoning an item, or blocking an attack, or even killing someone, if the user so chooses.

-Izuku's quirk was deemed extremely dangerous, and he was bullied for having a villain's quirk. But it has no real say in the story.

-His mother and father both abused him at home.

Start

Izuku POV

   I stood up, limping from the pain in my legs. I looked at my body, and was greeted with the sight of bruises blooming all over my body. He must've been in a bad mood today, I noted, based on the number and darkness of the bruises.

  You're probably wondering, you have a quirk. Why are you being bullied? Well it all started the moment I found out about my quirk.

*Flashback*

  "He has a quirk, it's just very dangerous," the doctor went on and told my parents how my quirk worked and what it did.

  "So he has a villain's quirk?" My dad asked angrily.

  "Only if he uses it the wrong way," the doctor replied calmly. Dad didn't hear that, all he heard was that his son could be a villain. And he hated those odds.

  The second we got home, he yelled at me for having a 'villainous' quirk. I was beaten by my mom and dad to no end. This happened every day, and somehow it got leaked to my classmates. Kacchan started to bully me, and others joined in until the entire class and even some of the teachers hated me.

*flashback end*

  I limped to the nearest convenience store and bought a first-aid kit. The cashier looked at me but didn't comment on my injuries. I saw a pack of cigarettes and bought it. After all, I won't be alive for much longer. So why care for myself anymore? After wrapping and concealing everything, I ran home.

  The next day, I walked to the roof and pulled out a cigarette. I whipped out a lighter and lit the end of the stick. I brought it to my mouth, inhaling the smoke and exhaling, shuddering as I felt the smoke enter my lungs. It felt, good.

  I walked back to class, and sat in my seat. I ignored the teacher's words, and just let myself get lost in my thoughts. My mind wandered and I soon found myself thinking about a world where I didn't exist. Would Kacchan be happier? Would Mom and Dad be happier?

  The bell rang and shook me out of my thoughts. I walked to the door, but was stopped by Kacchan.

  "Oi, nerd," he growled, "You looked a bit too happy during class. You okay?"

  "Yeah, I'm fine," I exclaimed, putting on a fake face and smiling, "I'm gonna head home. See you tomorrow Ka- Bakugo." I walked out of the classroom, ignoring his shocked face.

  After walking to a nearby alleyway, I pulled out a cigarette and lit it. I was peacefully standing there with my cigarette, when a random guy comes up to me.

  "Little boy, don't you know that smoking is bad for you?" He asks, sounding concerned.

  "Yeah, I don't care," I retort, "I just like how it feels, is that so bad?" I walk away, leaving him behind.

  As I walk through the hall, I ignore my mother, who's yelling, calling me a faliure. I ignore my father, who is shouting at me to get an actual quirk. I just walk to my room, and lock the door behind me. I sit at my desk, and reach into the drawer. I feel around until my hand lands on something sharp. Bingo.

  I pull out the thing that has marked my arms beyond repair. A beautiful pocket knife that some poor person had dropped and that I had the pleasure of finding. I started a mental counter: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, all the way up to 15. I set the knife down and pulled out a roll of bandages. After dressing my cuts, I pulled out a pen and paper and wrote a short note, saying sorry. It said that I loved them, and that they would move on.

  I opened the window, and carefully climbed out. Just in time too. I heard my mother knocking on the door, shouting at me. Telling me to come down for dinner. I dropped to the ground and started running. I had my destination in mind, now I just needed to get there.

  My run slowed to a jog, then a walk. I had walked to the Sanjo Bridge. As I was prepping to jump, I heard someone shout, and grab my wrist.

  "Kid, what are you doing?" He yelled.

  "What does it look like?" I shouted, tears streaming down my face, "I'm trying to jump!" I broke free of his grip and ran to the edge, quickly climbing over and leaping towards the waters below. I closed my eyes, then I felt a tug on my arm.

  "Not on my watch," the man muttered. I took a closer look at him, and noticed that he had purple scarring on his face and hands, and it looked like he was being held together by a bunch of staples. He pulled me back up the bridge, and stared at me.

  "You're young, you have a whole life to live," he grumbled, "Don't waste it like I did." He waved, and walked away.

  "Wait!" I called after him, "Who are you?" He turned around and smirked.

  "Call me Dabi." He turned around, and walked away. I sighed inwardly. Why did you have to save me?

  Time for plan B. I walked away from the bridge, and to the nearest bus stop. After paying for a ticket to the city, I sat on the bus, and after a little while, I arrived at my school.

  I carefully picked the lock, and suddenly, the school was open to me. But I wasn't here to vandalize. I was here to fulfill Bakugou's wishes. I made my way up the stairs, all the way to the roof. I sat there, enjoying the silence when a cough jolted me. I jumped up, and whirled around.

  "So, after the failed bridge, you were going to try the school roof?" He tutted, "I thought I told you not to waste your life?"

  "Leave me alone goddammit," I hissed, "And you never said I couldn't end my life." He rolled his eyes.

  "Kid, listen to me," he pleaded, "Don't jump!"

  "You don't know half the stuff I've been through," I said coldly. I pulled out a pen and wrote the character for wall on my arm. Suddenly, a brick wall was put between me and Dabi. I quickly made my way to the edge of the roof and climbed over the short railing. I plastered a cheeky smile on my face, and waved before jumping. I felt the hard concrete below me, and I saw red and blue lights. That bastard called the police. Then, I blacked out.

  I woke up to the sound of a heart monitor, and I groaned after realizing that I was still alive. And I immediately regretted it because my chest now felt like it was on fire. I started coughing and hacking. The heart monitor started going crazy, and I very faintly heard a very familiar voice yelling for a nurse as I slipped into unconsciousness.

Fin

Part two, anyone?