What happened?(Kamisero)

T.W- Mentions of abuse, mentions of cutting, suicidal thoughts, and death (not our favorite electric boy though).

Denki's POV 

"Kami?" Sero knocked on the door, "You here?"

 "Hang on!" I called back, kind of panicking as I cleaned and bandaged my arms, "Don't come in yet!" I hid my boxcutter and went to open the door.

 "Hi! Did you forget about our movie night?" Sero asked after I opened the door and let him in.

 "Crap! I completely forgot!" I cry out, "Let me get the popcorn ready and the drinks."

 *About halfway through the movie*

 My eyes start to feel heavy as I fall asleep on the couch, enveloped in Sero's warmth, and completely forgetting about what had happened at home.

Hanta's POV

 As I'm watching the movie, I feel Kaminari fall asleep. 

Aww. I feel him shift a bit, and a sliver of red and white under his sleeves catches my eye. Bandages? And, is that Blood? I slowly roll up his sleeves, and what I see brings me to tears.

Denki's POV

 I feel a hand reach up to my sleeves, and a sob sounds. I jolt awake, yanking my hand back and covering my arm up.

 "K-Kami?" Sero stutters, "Why?"

 "Sit down, and I'll tell you everything," I plead, trying to keep him from going."

*flashback*

 "Dad! Look!" A younger version of Denki shouts, "A butterfly!" He runs across the street, oblivious to the huge SUV speeding towards him.

 "DENKI LOOK OUT!" His dad yells before rushing forward and pushing his son out of the way, putting himself in danger.

 After the crash, Denki goes up to where the body of his father lays. Not quite understanding the gravity of the situation. 

 "Dad?" he sobs, shaking the mans's body, "Wake up! Please!"

 "Kid, he's gone," a paramedic consoles the small child before taking him home.

*flashback ends*

"After that, mom would beat me for hours, yelling at me, and telling me that I killed him," I explained, tearing up a bit, "Harming myself helped release the some of the depression after the beatings. I put on a brave face, and tried laughing with everyone else."

 "Kami," Sero began, "You have to tell someone about this!"

 "I-I-I can't," I start to sob, "They would never understand! My mom already hates me for being gay..."
" Listen to me, " Sero starts, putting his arm around me, "You'll get through it. We can get the police involved if it continues."
  " Thanks babe. "

Those were Kaminari's last words, as he was found dead the next day. He hung himself in his dorm room, and shortly after his boyfriend, Hanta Sero, jumped off the top of UA High.

Angst is a very easy thing to write my friends... (oh and I lied about Kaminari dying. sorry)