Chapter 1: Park Haneul

Haeun stared at her friend.

"You're what?!" Luna's eyes were just as wide as Haeun's as she had her hand on her swollen tummy.

"I... I think I'm in labor..." Luna's voice was soft and a bit anxious. Haeun was still for what felt like forever, before jumping out of her chair and helping Luna up. The older girl quickly led her pregnant friend down the hall and hesitated at the elevator before deciding that it was a better idea than the stairs.

Luna was led to the sleek black car that Haeun had drove to the studio that morning, it was actually Yoongi's. She was helped into the passengers seat and Haeun quickly jumped into the driver's. The engine revved to life and Haeun pulled out of the parking lot, putting together a huge group call. All seven of the boys answered at once and began to babble.

"Guys," Haeun spoke as she drove carefully, but with urgency, "Luna has gone into-"

Haeun was cut off by Luna groaning at a contraction. Haeun put the phone on speaker and switched the hands she had on the wheel before putting the phone down and placing her hand in Luna's.

"Luna has gone into labor." She amended, "We're on the way to the hospital now." The lines went silent and then a mess of panicked, quick movements could be heard.

"Don't worry, baby," Jimin spoke, "I'm on my way." Haeun hung up as she pulled up to the hospital. Haeun wasn't sure how to do this, so she parked as close to the door as possible. She jumped out and rushed to the passenger's door, which was already open as Luna got out. Haeun grabbed her friend's hand and led her to the door and into the lobby.

The receptionist looked at the couple that had just come through the door.

"My friend," Haeun spoke and Luna began to crush her hand in her grip, "She's gone into labor."

A nurse quickly went to them and brought them back to a room. Luna was placed in the bed. Her shirt was lifted and a monitor was placed to her belly. Haeun watched fascinated. She wasn't a huge fan of the medical field because of her weak stomach, but it was very interesting to watch medical professionals at work.

"Your contractions are normal," the nurse said. She looked up at the two women in the room, one looking absolutely terrified and the other dumbfounded, "About a minute long and a couple minutes apart. Now, Mrs. Park, if you don't mind, I'm going to check to see if you're cervix is dilated."

Haeun watched as the nurse took off the underwear that Luna was wearing and with a gloved hand stuck her fingers inside of Haeun's younger friend. Her mouth opened a bit in surprise.

"Just as I thought," the nurse said as she pulled her fingers out with a smile, "You're moving along smoothly. You should be ready to deliver within the next 24 hours. But it may always vary. I'll be back in to check on you in a while."

Haeun sat on the bed with Luna. Her arm was wrapped around the shoulder of the younger.

"I'm scared, eonni." Luna mumbled burying her face into the shoulder of the older. The older smiled softly and wrapped her other arm around her friend.

"I know," Haeun's voice was soft, "But soon we're going to have a cute little addition to our family. A cute little baby girl who will have the whole world at her feet with so many people to love and protect her," Haeun leaned down to Luna's belly and kissed it, "I can't wait to meet you, Park Haneul."

The door to the room opened and the boys came in. Jimin with a bag full of essentials. Haeun smiled at her friend again and switched places with Jimin, moving to stand between her husbands and her best friends.

"Is everything going okay?" Taehyung spoke from the right side of Haeun. The girl nodded without a word as she watched Jimin fawn over his pregnant wife.

Hoseok grabbed Haeun's hand and squeezed it lightly, as if assuring her that he was there with her. She squeezed back attempting the same physical comfort.

The group was at the hospital overnight. Luna was thirsty and hungry but she wasn't being given anything other than ice chips. It pissed her off.

"I would fucking strangle Jungkook for something to eat." Jungkook jolted awake.

"First of all, rude. Second of all, why me?" Jungkook's voice was thick with grogginess. The threesome had left to get some coffee for everyone.

"Because I rather like Taehyung." Luna pondered jokingly. Jungkook simply rolled his eyes as the door opened, Hoseok and Yoongi walked in holding carrying trays of coffee. Haeun handed the caffeine out to the boys and sat next to Luna holding her hand.

The group was there for what seemed like hours before nurses ushered everyone but Jimin and Haeun out of the room. Doctors and nurses guided the mother through her delivery. Jimin and Haeun, on either side of Luna, held her hand tightly and guided her breathing. The room seemed to still for a moment before cries sounded. Haeun felt her lips split her face and felt a tear roll down her face when the newest addition to the family was placed on Luna's chest. Jimin kissed his wife's head and placed a soft hand on the baby after cutting the cord.

Haeun smiled at the couple before giving the both of them a kiss and walking out of the room. The six boys stood up upon seeing her. She smiled brightly and the large group.

"Park Haneul is here. She's so beautiful." She gave a hug to everyone of the boys individually before they all joined together for a group hug. The others pulled away leaving Haeun, Hoseok, and Yoongi together. She leaned up to whisper in both of their ears, "I want one."

I hope this will be really good.