Chapter 5: Min Haeun

Haeun stretched and yawned as Hoseok's alarm went off on the bedside table.

"Daddy..." she whined covering her head with the blankets, "Turn it off..."

A sleepy grumble sounded from her side. Hoseok turned the alarm off and sat up, pulling his sleepy baby against his chest.

"Wake up, cupcake. We've got to go pick Appa up at the airport."

Haeun mumbled something unintelligible into his bare chest. Hoseok smiled placing a kiss to the top of her head before lifting her out of bed and carrying her to the bathroom. He placed her on the ledge in the shower that held the shampoo and body wash and turned on the water. Hoseok carefully ran the lathered wash cloth over Haeun's delicate skin.

After the shower, Haeun was more awake. She made her way into the closet and pulled out a cute little romper.

"Daddy! Whatcha think?" She pulled out the legs of the romper like a skirt and curtsied a bit. The plunging neckline accented her now healthy body. The black of the material made her look a little more tan than she already was.

" I think you look gorgeous, baby." He picked her up and spun her around. He scattered kisses all over her bare face and set her down. He grabbed a white backpack off of the little island in the closet. He walked back into the bedroom where Haeun sat at her vanity doing her makeup.

Hoseok packed up her fox stuffy, Aspyn, and a pacifier. As they were walking out the door, Haeun slipped on a pair of white sandals and a black leather jacket. Hoseok pulled the backpack over her shoulders and put a mask over her face. She'd been sick for the past couple days. He quickly buckled her into the front seat and slid into the driver's seat.

"Do you think Appa will be happy to see us, Daddy?" She looked over at him with innocent eyes. Yoongi had been gone for a while. He had just ended his world tour.

"Absolutely, sweetheart. Don't you think he will be?" His voice was a mixture of concern and curiosity.

"I dunno... I think he'll be really happy to see Daddy... but I dunno about Haeunie." Hoseok could hear the pout in her voice. Hoseok pressed his lips together but didn't say anything. It wouldn't be any use. Haeun and Yoongi had a huge fight before he left.

Haeun stood on her tiptoes as she held on to Hoseok's shoulders for balance. She was too short to see over the sea of people.

"Where is he?!" She exclaimed, leaving out the Daddy because they were in public. Hoseok smiled softly at her words as he spotted the mint green hair in the crowd.

"There he is, baby!" He pointed towards the figure, "Don't you see his hair?" Haeun jumped and jumped trying to catch a glimpse of what her Daddy could see but she couldn't.

"Haeun-ah!" She heard his voice and took off towards it. She pushed between the people giving half-assed apologies. Once she got to Yoongi she jumped up into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He held her tight, letting go of his luggage and buried his face in her neck, "I missed you and Daddy so much."

Haeun covered Yoongi's face with kisses before connecting their lips in a very passionate kiss. Hoseok walked over and placed a kiss to Yoongi's lips too.

"Baby," He said after jut realizing what happened, "You're sick..."

Haeun sheepishly hid her face in Yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi laughed softly.

"It's okay," he closed his eyes endearingly, "So  we'll all be sick together."

Coughing sounded from in the living room, Yoongi, Haeun, and Hoseok sat on the couch looking half dead.

"What were you two thinking?" Jungkook asked the boys as he brought some soup from the kitchen, "Sharing a bed with her while she's sick and kissing her."

Jungkook shook his head and smiled lovingly at all of them, patting Haeun on the head. She smiled back at him around the baby blue pacifier in her mouth. Taehyung, in his big space, sat in front of his friend with a bowl of the soup Jungkook made.

"You've gotta get rid of the paci, sweetie," Taehyung's words were gentle as he pulled on the pacifier. Haeun let go of it easily, "Good girl." He drew a thumb across her cheek affectionately before feeding her some of the soup.

"Mmmm!" She reacted cutely, "Kookie-oppa! It's delicious!" The boys in the room smiled at her cuteness and Kook thanked her quietly, embarrassed.

When the three had recovered from their colds, they were back in the studio. More trainees had joined after the weddings. Many of them attracted to how there wasn't any strict contract. The only strict part was that you had to show up for work, unless you were sick, and that you had to try your best everyday.

"Sunbaenim," a trainee called out, chasing Haeun down the hall, "Haeun-sunbaenim!"

Haeun turned and blinked at the young boy that ran after her. He came to a stop in front of her.

"Yes?"

"Uhhh..." He shuffled his feet, looking down at the floor, "Jin PD-nim wanted me to ask you if you... if you would... uhhh... do the hidden vocals on my debut album..." His face was as red as a tomato. Haeun smiled and reached out ruffling his hair.

"Of course," Haeun's voice was chipper, "I'll check my schedule and find some free time to work with you."