New friend?

Ryan's POV:
I walked into the high school. I see hundreds of people walking to their lockers, we have like 20 minutes to get to class. As i opened my locker i look next to me and realise Riley's locker was next to mine. She didn't notice me until i said... "Sup Ri!" "Oh! Sorry you scared me i didnt see you there." She said trying to catch her breath after i scared her. "Ok so i have a plan, kinda like an evil scheme." I exclaimed. "Oh?" Riley spoke in a concerned tone. "Im ditching school today! You in?" I asked. Riley looked alarmed. "I dont think thats evil enough to call an evil scheme." She said in a joking manner. "Okay okay. I guess not...TAG." I screamed. "Wait! What! Oh its on Ry!" She yelled as she chased me out of the building.

                       (Time skip)
                             Riley's POV:
It was about lunchtime, me and Ryan have been hanging out the whole day talking about ourselves and getting to know each other. Ryan is pretty cool, i wanna get to know her more. Ive never really had a true friend, ive only had friends that screw you over last minute. I really hope that Ryan is not one of them, although i dont think she is. She has a pretty cool personality, she is strong, kind, shes a rebel, shes emo. OMFG do i like her? Like not as a friend, but more? And i thought i was straight! But on the other hand, i do like a girl so doesnt that make me a lesbian? No! I like guys to, i dont know anymore. "Hey... Can i tell you sone things that i havent told you?" Ryan said nervously. "Yeah! Of coarse. We are friends after all!" I replied sternly. "Okay! Here it goes (takes a deep breath), for one im emo, which you prob know already. Im bisexual, and i have.... I have a boyfriend." She sighs. What?!?! She has a boyfriend!? No! That ruins my whole chance with her! Ugh! Okay Riley chill out. "Okay... So.. You have a boyfriend?" I ask shyly. "Umm yeah, his name is jason." She exclaimed happily. No! I need to get out of here! Away from her! "I.i got to go!" I murmered as i ran away. "Wait!" She called after me, but i was already gone.

                          Ryan's POV:
She ran away? Why did she run awa... Oh no! She likes me doesnt she. (Face palms) i should have realised by the way she talked to me. I knew i shouldn't have told her about those things! Im so stupid!
I walked back to my house. I barged into the front door. And locked my room door and face planted into my pillow. I soon after heard a knock on the front door but i didnt care enough to go answer it so my mom did. "Ryan, someone is here for you!" Mom yelled across the house. "Uuugghh, send then in mom!" I yelled back. On cue i heard my door open, i looked up to see.... "Riley!" I said in shock.

                       Riley's POV:
"I know i kno..." I was cut off by Ryan shooshing me. "Its okay, i forgive you for running off earlier!" A few seconds after. Ryans lips pressed against mine. I kissed back. "Ryan i...i dont know what to say! What about jason?" I asked. "Hes always cheating on me with other chicks, i think its about time i told him how i feel!" Ryan exclaimed. Ryan grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to jasons house.

                          Ryan's POV:
I knocked on jasons door, and with a few seconds jason answered. "Hey babe! Whats up?" Jason said. As he said that i kicked him in the nuts. "You cheating asshole!" I yelled. "Were done! I like someone else now." As i talked i grasped Rileys hand and smiled. Jason looked up at me, got up, and walked inside and slammed the door. I looked at Riley and Kissed her on the cheek, and we walked back to my house and Riley stayed over.

Thank you for reading this chapter of my book, Alone Time Is Over? If you want more, please comment some ideas for me! Morgan signing out! Peace ✌

Alone Time Is Over?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें