This fight is over!!!

Ryan's POV:
     For the past few days I've been sleeping in my car on the side of the road, I regret everything I said to Riley, and when I said I think our relationship was a mistake! I was hella wrong!

Riley's POV:
    I haven't seen nor heard anything from Ryan since Saturday, and she hasn't been at school, today is Wednesday. I've called her multiple times but every time got no answer. I'm starting to worry. I decided to call Ryan one last time before I go searching for her.
"Still no sign of Ryan?" My dad said as he entered the room. "No I'm worried dad! I want her back, I miss her... I just want her warm body wrapped around me."I replied sounding like I was a character from a movie. "Well holler if you don't get a call in the next hour, I will go out looking for her with you." He said supportively. "I will daddy thank you, I love you" i said blowing him a kiss, he smiled and walked out the room.

Ryan's POV:
    I've been sitting in my car for a while so I decided to go drive around. I looked down at my buzzing phone and saw that Riley was calling me, I hesitated before I answered.
"Um... hello?"
"You bastard! Where have you been, you had me worried sick! I miss you, you have some explaining to do!" I could hear the tears and joy behind her voice, I could tell she was relieved that I answered. "I'm fine it's ok don't cry Riley. The first thing I want to say is I'm very sorry for worrying you, and for yelling." I said sounding sorry for myself. "Ok but the first thing I want to ask you is, did you talk to your mom?" She asked. "Shit I'm sorry I didn't, but I will go over right now and talk to her." I replied. "Wait I want to come to I need to see you." She said. "Ok I'm on my way! See you soon babe!😘"

Time skip)( on the road to Ryan's house):
Riley's POV:
     The whole car ride to Ryan's house was silent but Ryan and I did hold hands the whole ride.

When we got to Ryan's house Ryan got out of the car and ran and opened my door for me. We walked hand in hand. When we walked in Ryan's mom looked up at us, she looked at me then at Ryan. "Ryan?" Ryan's mom asked. "Hey mom... w what's up? Ryan replied. Before Ryan could say anything else her mom ran up and wrapped her in a warm embrace. Ryan was shocked at first then melted into the hug. They were like that for a minute, then Ryan's mom looked up at me with tear filled eyes she gestured me over to her and Ryan. I walked up and got into their hug turning it into a group hug between a mother and her daughter..... and her daughters girlfriend.

Authors note:
Sorry for not writing in a while, but thanks for reading, I've had a lot to do with school, but now I am on summer break and I can write more. See you next time peace✌️
-Morgan