Chapter 1

It didn't take long for Anaya Brooks, now Anaya Alexander to grasp the overall situation she was in after rebirth. She was now the newborn daughter of her best friend Callier Regan. Now known as Callier Regan Alexander after her second marriage to Damien Theador Alexander, one of the most influential individuals in A country. He was so well known in the business circle that she had known about him in her previous life.

However, Anaya Alexander had no clue on why she was born with her past memories intact or why she was specifically born as her previous life's best friend's daughter. Hence, for now, she gave up on thinking too much and adapted to her current circumstances as a mature woman who had lived twenty-eight before. If God was giving her a golden finger by letting her keep the knowledge she had learned for two decades, who was she to complain?

In this new life of hers, there was quite a lot that had changed. Though Anaya Alexander used to be an only child in her previous life, now she had two older brothers, both of the age of eight. These two children came from Callie and Damien Alexander's previous marriages.

Her eldest brother was Owen Michel Alexander. Son of Damien Alexander and his ex-wife Thea River. He had inherited his father's outstanding facial features including those deep blue eyes and dazzling golden hair. In fact, Owen Alexander would be a miniature replica of Damien Alexander if not for the fact he always wore a plain white T-shirt with Basketball shorts, holding a black basketball wherever he went. However, even with such boyish clothing, it did not minimise at least a bit of the extraordinary charm and elegance the eight-year-old naturally had in his bones.

The middle child of the Alexander family, just because he was born two months later than Owen Alexander to his displeasure was Ethen Caleb Alexander. He was the son of Callie Regan Alexander and her deceased first husband Jason Regan. Ethen Alexander inherited his mothers Ash blond hair and gorgeous hazel brown eyes from his deceased father. Anaya Alexander couldn't help but sigh at the irony of her new life. The tiny little brat she used to tease and play around with had now become her big brother. Anaya Alexander knew very well how much her son meant for Callie Alexander. After all, the amount of love Callie Alexander had had for her deceased husband Jason Regan was not little.

Callie Alexander married Jason Regan at the tender age of Nineteen with the opposition of her parents and everyone around her. This was due to as they all felt it was too early for them to marry.

Even Anaya Brooks herself had doubts first. After all, Callie Alexander was considered a Teen at that age, while love between two people could always change. However, Callie Alexander shook off their protests and eloped with Jason Regan.

Well, she basically dragged the man to elope as Jason Regan himself was an orphan hence having no one to oppose this marriage for him. Callie Alexander only came back to her home country after having Ethen at the age of twenty-two. Which grandparent could resist a chubby little grandson who was extremely adorable with his excellent genes? None. So the drama concluded very quickly as they accepted Callie and Jason Regan wholeheartedly as a family.

Within the next two years, Callie Regan became a top fashion designer who was sought after by every top celebrity worldwide. At the age of twenty-five, Callie Regan was a winner in life, not only she had a successful career, but she also had a happy family to top that.

Yet in life, not everything would go in the way it should be. And sometimes happiness does not last too long. Hence fate once again decided to be cruel and took Callie Regan's beloved husband's life after a tragic car accident.

At that time, it was as if Callie Regan had broken a piece of her heart that could never be mended. Anaya Brooks was very clear about how the only reason Callie Regan held on was because of her son Ethen.