Chapter 2

"Oniii"

Seeing her childishly handsome big brother Owen Alexander coming towards her, the eight-month-old Anaya Alexander squealed. Now that she was living her second life, Anaya went all out on her unspoken fantasies.

One of them was having an elder brother so she could call him 'Oni San' or 'Aniki' like all those countless manga and anime characters she loved did. As an only child in her past life, Anaya Brooks never had the chance to accomplish such dreams. So, now that she actually had two elder brothers, she would never let go of the god-given opportunity.

This lead the eldest son of the dignified Alexander family to be called "Onii" while the second son being called "Anii", amusing the entire household not knowing why this tiny toddler gave her two elder brothers such unrelated nicknames.

Only the tiny toddler herself knew in her mind how these nicknames came by. As for Anaya Alexander who was not even one year old yet, 'Onisan and 'Aniki' was hard to pronounce. Hence, she shortened them as such until she could use her full vocal cords. Knowing no one suspected how she was calling the two brothers intentionally due to her vocal deficiency, Anaya was quite proud of herself.

As new goals in this life, Anaya decided to learn as many languages as she could. But her main okatu self's focus was to learn Japanese. Other than Japanese, she was keen on Korean and maybe French on top as French always had that sexy feeling to it when someone spoke in the language.

Anaya Alexander had always been a nerd her previous life, to more accurately to put, she was a closeted Okatu. Hence she never had the chance to flaunt her hobbies too openly due to various reasons. Only Hugo Brooks and Callie Alexander knew of this side of hers.

"Little Rabbit, did you miss brother?"

Anaya Alexander was clueless on why Owen Alexander insisted on calling her little rabbit. Though she felt ridiculous names in such an embarrassing way, she still forgave the little brat just because he was one of her sole entertainment portals.

Even though she had a soul of a twenty-plus Aunty, right now, she was occupying a helpless newborn baby who could hardly keep her head up straight. Because of the hardships of being a newborn, Anaya Alexander had to give up her pride and treat the little guy as her elder brother.

What other choice did she have? She was at the stage where she could not hold her bladder and needed someone to help with it. So Anaya Alexander had no other choice but to grudgingly accept the reality and start enjoying the time she could laze around as a child with no responsibilities.

Owen Alexander was an outstanding elder brother. Not only he would come to play with her, he even brought Anaya to his room which had hundreds of comics and translated mangas. Even though the genres were mainly sport and martial arts related, this was heaven for Anaya Alexander who had been missing her books from the day she was hospitalised.

After Owen Alexander realised his little sister smiled even more and clapped her little hands in joy when he showed her his collection, he felt proud. Thus began the days where he would silently read keeping the toddler in his lap letting her enjoy the drawings.

This time he spent with his Little Bunny was one of his most favourite times Owen Alexander cherished. Not that the eight-year-old would ever guess his toddler sister who snuggled in his arms was actually reading the comic with him at an even faster pace than he did.

"How about it Little Rabbit? Shall we have fun before dad comes to steal you? Let's go annoy Ethen a little? That guy study way too much you know."

Anaya Alexander was amused by his attitude towards Ethen. With a baby giggle, she stretched out her arms at Owen Alexander asking him to pick her up.