december

december

“Copter~” Didn’t I put a ‘don’t disturb’ sign at my door so why is there someone in here? Anyway if I just ignore who it was that person will just go away and leave me be.

I’m currently laying on my bed, eyes close and I have my headphones on while listening to the music I just finish creating and editing. My family and everyone in this household knows one should never disturb my concentration when I'm doing my music or hell will break loose.

“Cop~” I can feel my bed shift from one side like someone just laid or step on it but I still not opening my eyes and ignoring whoever my room’s intruder is.

“Copgi~” I can feel a warm breath near my face that made me smack the person who is currently invading my comfort zone.

“Ouch! What was that for?!” My eyes immediately opened and I saw Kim holding his cheek that is red from my strong smack a while ago.

“Your fault.” I smirk at him trying to ignore the fact that his face is just inches from mine and his body is above mine. “Is this how you get people's attention?”

“No… But this is the only way to get yours.” What’s up with that smile and is he flirting with me?! Wait no he’s just messing with me. But I hope he is flirting with me.

“Uh huh.” I push him back and I sit up while he just laid at my side looking at my ceiling. “So what gave you the right to come in?”

“I’m your fiance, is that enough reason?” Right, you are my fiance and also Cocal’s boyfriend. Perfect answer!

“No… You won't go here if you don’t have anything to tell me, right?” I look down at him and he mischievously smiled at me. He sat up then took a paper bag from his side and I can smell Cappuccino. “You also came prepared with a bribe.”

“Can you help me?” He handed me the cup with the Cappuccino while showing me his signature puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes at him so I won't give in to his adorable pleading.

“With what?” I took a sip and this actually tasted so good. How did he know I love Cappuccino from that cafe?

“You know It’s going to be Christmas right?” I just nodded having 30% of my attention to what he is saying while the other 50% is to my Cappuccino and the rest to his lips of course. “And this is one of those holidays where people want their love ones to remember celebrating it with them right?”

“Cut to the chase will you? You already wasted a lot of my time with all your mumbling.” I love his mumbling actually but I know It’s not for me he’s mumbling about so I don’t wanna listen anymore.

“Do you have any suggestions for a date?” With me? Not, that could only happen in my dreams.

“All I know is that women likes unique romantic dates, I guess. That’s what my sisters told me.” I boredly answered him savoring my Cappuccino.

“Like the Italian restaurant you told me about last month!” Well the secrets out. That’s the reason why I told my friends to hangout at that ice cream parlor so that I could spy on their date. But don’t tell Tee about that, well never mind I know he already knows.

“I got it! Thanks Cop!” He suddenly hug me that I almost choke and spill my drink on my gray sheets. Also my heart went 360 and beating very fast that I can't even think straight. Is he trying to kill me?!

I didn't get to react from that sudden action because he quickly grab my hand taking me somewhere.

***