You Get Hurt

Natasha:

You don't. After the whole fiasco of you taking out a whole squad of bullies and even sending one of them to the hospital, everyone backed off. Those affiliated with HYDRA and other terrorist organizations knew you as "The Child of Black Widow". Combining her skills and deadly past with the fierce protectiveness and love of a mother, no one wanted to cross that line.

Wanda:

People knew what you were capable of. They tended to keep their distance, but a foolish boy that had only the cruelest of intentions decided to corner you one day. You saw him as an overly friendly person and when he asked if you wanted to study during lunch in one of the empty classrooms, you accepted. The minute you walked in, the door slammed behind you and he had you pressed against the wall. His hands were all over you, pulling roughly at your clothes while his lips attacked your face. Panic, anger and betrayal built in your chest and you went off like a bomb, throwing him across the room and knocking him unconscious with the desk you heaved into the air and slammed over his head.
You left school right after and when you told your mom about it, she held you in her arms and cried with you. She wept for her child that had been violated and when you fell asleep that night, she paid a visit to the boy. She twisted his mind to feel nothing but pure fear, making him suffer in the depths of his conscious.
You weren't surprised when you didn't see him in school anymore and although you were relieved, the memory would forever be imbedded into your brain.

Bucky:

You knew your dad had been a part of HYDRA, but that didn't mean you loved him any less. He was always sulking about how he didn't deserve to be loved by anyone and that's why he didn't have a girlfriend, but you joked that it was because he always with Steve: the ultimate cock blocker, circa 1943. But, although your dad had managed to escape HYDRA, it didn't mean they weren't constantly looking for him. It just happened to be a piece of bad luck when they found out he had a kid.

On your way home from your night shift at a 24 hour coffee shop, you found yourself surrounded by a group of men dressed in black. Without warning, they attacked you and your survival instincts kicked in. You barely managed to escape after warding them off with a force field that left most of them badly disoriented. Your dad and the others found you on the living room floor, barely conscious with blood pouring out of your abdomen. In all his years of murder and endless torture, the sight of his daughter clinging onto life was the most horrible and terrifying experience he ever encountered. After rushing you to the hospital wing, he never left your side and felt the horrible dread of failure to protect you. In that moment, he promised he would do all in his power to bring down and destroy every element of HYDRA if it killed him.

Tony:

He was right to always be looking over his shoulder when it came to you. At a party he was throwing just because he felt like it, you were by Pepper's side the whole night. It was a queer and unnerving feeling to have the eyes of older men looking at you in a way you knew meant something more than just open friendliness. When Pepper left due to a raging headache(brought on by her very own husband), you decided to stay back with Steve and the others. You began to relax and as you laughed and talked with them, you noticed a very good-looking man eyeing you with curiosity from the bar. A joke made by Clint pulled your interest back to the others and you forgot all about the man until you got thirsty and went to the bar in search of a soda. Your dad might be Tony Stark, but there was no way he was letting any alcohol into your system until you were at least...21. The man appeared out of nowhere as the bartender brought your drink and he grabbed ahold of it, his back facing you, before sliding it forward with a smirk on his face. He began to flirt heavily with you and you participated for a bit before getting bored and realizing he had the personality of a dead fish. Out of nowhere, he began to lean forward and suddenly a huge body was between the two of you. Before you could look to see who it was, an overwhelmingly dizzy feeling clouded your head and your vision became blurry as you struggled to hold onto something to keep yourself from falling.

Then, everything went black.

Tony cut the party short and kicked everyone out of the Tower after Steve alerted him that someone had drugged you. They immediately took you to your room to let you sleep it off and Steve, after dragging the culprit to an interrogation room and locking him in, let Tony do what he wanted. He knew if it was his kid, he'd beat the living shit out of the guy.
Which was exactly what Tony did.

Clint:

You were a naturally happy person and you didn't have much trouble getting along with others. When you had gotten hurt, it was purely by accident. Something that could have happened to anybody. Walking along the busy sidewalks to get back to the Tower, you noticed the streets were a lot more packed than usual. It didn't really mean anything to you as you stood at the cross walk and waited for the light to turn red. The moment it did, you began to walk across the street, totally oblivious to the car that was barreling towards you at full speed.

When he got the phone call that you had been in an accident, he dropped everything and rushed to the emergency room, his heart beating furiously and his worst fears running though his mind like a repeating film. When he got there, the doctors reassured him that although you had a few broken ribs and a bruised jaw, you were fine. Relieved, he called Natasha and told her about the situation and in less than ten minutes, she had arrived with the others. They comforted him until the doctor gave the okay for them to see you. Clint entered the room and collapsed on his knees next to your sleeping figure, gently taking your hand in his and holding it tightly. He didn't know what he'd do if he lost his little girl.