First Heartbreak

Natasha:

She always knew the day would come when someone would break your heart and she didn't know how to feel about it. The night it happened, everyone was hanging out in the living room, talking and laughing with each other. All relaxed banter suddenly broke off into silence as the elevator doors opened and you walked out with a deadly look on your face, the tears streaming down your cheeks a stark contrast. No one said a thing as you walked up the stairs and your mom gave Wanda a worried look before following you. She found you sitting on the edge of your bed, staring at your lap as you gripped the sheets in anger and as she tentatively sat beside you, you laid your head on her shoulder and cried all of your wasted feelings away, trying to forget everything that had just happened. She stayed with you that night as you snuggled up beside her and the next morning, the both of you pretended like nothing had happened. It didn't seem to the others like you were crying at all and that's how you wanted it to be. But, your mom knew that the first heartbreak always left the deepest scars, even if nobody else could see it.

Wanda:

You knew it was too good to be true. For someone to love and cherish you, make you feel special in ways that nobody else could. You wanted to talk to your mom and tell her how you felt, but for some reason, you couldn't. So, you told her in the only other way possible. She was in the kitchen with Pietro, cutting carrots and preparing dinner, when she felt your broken pain wash through her mind in waves. The knife clattered to the floor as she watched, from your point of view, the moment your heart broke for the very first time. Her eyes blazed an angry red and she waved Pietro off to go looking for you. She found you on the roof of the Tower, throwing around balls of energy that you quickly dissipated when you caught sight of her. Without saying anything, she drew you into a hug and you immediately wilted into her arms, quiet sobs escaping from your lips as your shoulders gently trembled.
"He didn't deserve you, ya know." She said quietly.
You simply nodded. To say anything else about it would have been too hard to do in that moment.

Bucky:

You wondered what it felt like to feel real and true love. Surely, what you and your boyfriend had couldn't be love? Answering your own question, you made the decision to break up with him. Unfortunately, he wasn't about to let you go that easy and it resulted in very violent behavior. You showed up at home a little past 3 in the morning with a faint purple bruise under your jaw that would've stayed hidden if your dad, who was up and waiting for you, hadn't turned on the lights.

Upon seeing your face, he had driven himself into a blind rage and you had to wake up Steve to calm him down. The rest of the Tower's residents were awakened by your dad's loud cursing, which was a lot worse than you expected, and they helped Steve to restrain him. Even after explaining that it was only a nick and you had handled it, your dad was seething. Why would anyone put their hands on a woman? And who was this kid to think he could hit his daughter? You pleaded for him to leave it and, after seeing you about to burst into tears, promised that he wouldn't do anything. He then gave you a hug, muttered "I love you" as softly as he could and sent you off to bed. Steve knew he was lying the instant you turned the corner. No one got away with hurting the people Bucky loved and this boy was going to get the worse of it.

Tony:

He didn't know how to break it to you. In fact, he really didn't want to, but he had made the mistake of telling Pepper who forced him to, anyways. You were busy training with Natasha and Clint when he entered the room and asked if he could have a moment with you. His will almost broke as you skipped up to him and gave him a big, sweaty hug. As you pulled away, your smile fell at the nervous and sad look on your dad's face. Not wanting to beat around the bush, he told you what he had seen. You didn't want to believe it and you almost called him out for lying, but no matter what your dad did or said, he never, ever lied to you. Tony swept you into a hug and rested his chin atop your head, closing his eyes and wincing as you began to cry. He was plotting a hundred different ways to kill your ex boyfriend as you squeezed him tightly and thanked him for telling you. The rage he was masking was so strong, he wondered how bad it would be the next time some idiot cheated on you.

Clint:

Coming home from a mission one day, he wanted to spend some time with you before going to take a nap. Your door was ajar and Natasha warned him against going into a girl's room without permission. "Sometimes you don't like what you find." She had said in a joking voice and he didn't really trust her when she took that tone. Ignoring her, he slowly entered your room, but you weren't there. Your bag was on the bed, meaning you had come home, but you weren't anywhere else in the Tower. As he turned to leave, he heard a small sob coming from the bathroom. Without thinking, he burst into the bathroom and found you crying over the sink. Urging you to tell him what's wrong, he led you to your bed and sat you down before crouching in front of you. Between shaky breaths, you explained what had happened and although most of it was incomprehensible, he got the gist.

The boy had broken up with you because he claimed you weren't good enough for him. Clint was seeing red as you fell asleep in his arms, exhausted from crying so much. He slowly laid you down and pulled a blanket over you before leaving the room. Natasha was right. He didn't like what he had found and he swiftly left to go find her. There was hell to pay, starting with the bastard that made his little girl cry.