CHAPTER 1

Hi, the one who is reading this right now will probably not know about me... I'm Son Ryan, more known as Ryan. And this is the story of my first and last love, which I didn't know that would end like this...

 And this is the story of my first and last love, which I didn't know that would end like this

That's me, a Taiwanese boy, who fell in love with this Taiwanese girl...

You'll probably be wondering how everything was, so pay attention, cause not everything was as we thought it would be

(A: Now the story starts, it was like an introduction... The whole story is like a flashback of the main character Son Ryan, which is your paper... Anyways, enjoy guys!)

RYAN'S POV
Hey there! I'm Son Ryan a 15 years old Taiwanese boy who is actually going to start his last course at high school! My parents are living in a small country with nature so I moved to because of a scholar reason to Korea, where my cousin is living... I'm living with them, I mean, also my aunt and my uncle... My cousin is Son Chaeyoung, she's 12 years old right now and she's going to start her first course at high school...
-Chaeyoung: Yo! Sleepy head it's time to wake up! (shakes my bed)
-Ryan: Yah, okay okay... Five more minutes...
-Chaeyoung: Okay...

When I felt about to sleep again, she decided to jump on me which really hurted me...
-Ryan: Oi, Chaeyoung-ah that really hurted!
-Chaeyoung: It's because I don't want to be late on my first day!
-Ryan: We'll be on time, don't worry...

I wake up and so my morning routine, put on the uniform, have breakfast and... Ding! I'm ready for another course...