CHAPTER 10

RYAN'S POV
Today is Sunday, and I'll be alone at home because my aunt and my uncle are visiting a friend while Chaeyoung is going to Tzuyu's birthday party...
I guess I'm going to edit one of yesterday's pic and post it on  Instagram... Maybe I could meet Seojoon this afternoon... I don't know...
-Chaeyoung: Are you sure that you'll be okay alone?
-Ryan: Hey I'm three years older, of course I'll be okay alone...
-Chaeyoung: Whatever, see you later dork~
-Ryan: Bye~

Okay she left. I think I'm gonna update my new pic on Instagram...

No bad I guess

No bad I guess... Ugh, what am I going to do the whole day alone? Oh yeah, I was going to ask Seojoon to hang out this afternoon...
*Calls Seojoon*
Seojoon: Bro... You know what time is it?
Me: Time enough to call you and ask if you want to hang out later...
Seojoon: Uh... Later?
Me: Yup, I'm alone the whole day so I'm kind of bored...
Seojoon: I promised my mom to help her cleaning the garden, if you come and help maybe we have time to hang out...
Me: Uh... Nope, thanks. Have fun cleaning...
Seojoon: Meanie! Why don't you help your friend when he needs it?
Me: I'm horrible with that kind of stuff, maybe we can hang out another day...
Seojoon: (sighs) Okay, bye dude!
Me: Byee... (hangs up)

Perfect, now I'm gonna be alone for sure all the day... Should I go for a walk and buy something to eat, I could watch a film later...

TZUYU'S POV
Today is my birthday! I'm turning 13! My friends are coming right now so we can celebrate it... Oh they are here...
-Chaeyoung: Happy birthday Tzuyu-ah! (hugs me)
-Sana: Happy birthday Yoda! (joins the hug)

A lot of more people came and congratulated me... I'm curious about Ryan-oppa, why did Chaeyoung come alone? She could had bring him as well... I enter to Instagram to upload a story of my birthday, when I notice that Ryan-oppa has uploaded a new pic...

(Sorry for repeating the pic, it's what Tzuyu is seeing so

(Sorry for repeating the pic, it's what Tzuyu is seeing so...)

I didn't notice that oppa was this good looking before, Sana already saw his pic and is thrilling around because of it...
-Tzuyu: Hey Sana, keep calm... What happens?
-Sana: Haven't you seen Ryan-oppa's new post? Chaeyoung I swear for God that you have the most handsome cousin of the world!
-Chaeyoung: That dork is not that much, couldn't we talk something else?
-Dahyun: Let's put some music and dance! (puts music on and starts dancing)