CHAPTER 6

RYAN'S POV
Once again Joy rejected me, should I say that I'm used to it? Anyways, I'm a nobody so why would she even date me or give me a chance? It doesn't make sense... While walking looking down I bump to a girl...
-Ryan: Sorry, I wasnt looking were I was going...
-Tzuyu: Ryan-oppa?
-Ryan: Oh, it's you Tzuyu-ah...
-Tzuyu: What happens oppa? You look kinda upset...
-Ryan: Oh, nothing just the same as always... I got... (sighs) rejected again... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Aww... Oppa don't worry I'm sure you'll find someone that really wants to be with you... She doesn't deserve you!
-Ryan: (chuckles) Thanks Tzuyu, I'll be leaving... (pats Tzuyu's head)
-Tzuyu: Wait oppa!
-Ryan: Hmm?
-Tzuyu: I would go with-
-Minho: Oh hi, I'm Choi Minho... It's a pleasure (shakes my hand)
-Ryan: Son Ryan, nice to meet you as well...
-Minho: So you are Tzuyu's teacher, huh?
-Ryan: Yeah...
-Minho: Thanks for helping her, if she doesn't fail we can have dates! (smiles)

Who the hell is this weirdo? Tzuyu really likes him?
-Ryan: Yeah, yeah... Your welcome... Well as I said, I'll be leaving...

TZUYU'S POV
Why?! Why did Minho-oppa have to tell Ryan-oppa so? I was going to tell him that I could hang out with him instead of the girls that rejected him... But no~ Minho-oppa told him that we are dating... I really hate this... Suddenly my phone sounds, it's my friends chat...

Lion Cub: Hey girls, I'm kinda worried about my cousin... He got rejected by Joy from second course again... She has been his crush since he met her...Cheer him up of you see him, please~🙏😖

Dubu: He got rejected? But he's awesome! 😲

Sanake: Oh my...Where's him? I'll be in charge to cheer him! 💪🖤

Oh no, I'm sorry but you are not going with Ryan-oppa again Sana...

Me: He's with me... He bumped with me, and well we are now hanging out, so don't worry! 🙄

Lion cub: Okay, take care of him Yoda!

Sanake: Aww... I wanted to be with oppa... 😑 Anyways, have fun!

Done, I know that I lied and taht what I did it's not a good idea... But Sana it's just going to make him hers... I can't let that to happen...

RYAN'S POV
I kept on walking until I reached an ice cream shop, there I saw Joy... She's with another boy, making out session...(sighs) Aww man, it's quite difficult to get over if she's like this... Oops, seems like she noticed me...
-Joy: Oppa?
-Ryan: Oh, hey...
-Joy: Oppa, I can explain everything it's just that-
-Ryan: You don't have to explain me anything Joy, you preferred to hang out with that boy instead of me, I've got it don't worry... (smiles)

TZUYU'S POV
We kept on walking until I see Ryan-oppa in the ice cream shop, of what I can see he's watching towards that girls that is kissing another boy... Is that the girl that rejected him? Yeah, she's approaching him because she noticed him... Aww, I feel bad for oppa... I want to help him...
-Tzuyu: Minho-oppa, can we end our date for today? I need to help a friend...
-Minho: Why so suddenly?
-Tzuyu: I just need to so please let me go-
-Minho: Okay, how about a kiss first? Then you can go... (smirks)
-Tzuyu: Eww, nope!
-Minho: Hey c'mon, we are dating you have to-
-Tzuyu: I told you not!

I started running towards Ryan-oppa, meanwhile I heard Minho shouting inappropriate things towards me...
-Minho: Fine! After all you are just a b*tch! Go and f*ck your stupid teacher!

I ignored him, and keep on running to Ryan-oppa...
-Tzuyu: Oppa!
-Ryan: Tzuyu-ah? I thought you were-
-Tzuyu: I wanted to hang out with you... (blushed)

Why am I blushing? He's my teacher, he knows me perfectly, it's not like the other boys so keep calm myself!
-Joy: Oh, so you are dating this girl? I thought I was the only one you liked oppa... Anyways, I wasnt going to give you a chance, so I'm glad that you find another one...
-Tzuyu: Hey, you should regret of what you said, you don't know what you are missing... I'm sure that Ryan-oppa is much better than the guys that are with you, I'm sure that I can say that you don't deserve him...So don't hurt him anymore! And disappear from his life... Sorry not sorry, we are going! (I take Ryan-oppa's hand and head outside)

Did I say too much? Oppa is so silent...

RYAN'S POV
I can't believe what Tzuyu told Joy, I mean, she's Joy, one of the popular kids...I have to admit that Tzuyu is also so popular because of her visuals...
-Tzuyu: Oppa... Are you mad?
-Ryan: Why would I be mad?
-Tzuyu: Because of what I said to that girl...
-Ryan: Oh nope, don't worry I'm not mad... I didn't have a chance anyways so don't worry... By the way, where's that guy that was with you? Weren't you in a date?
-Tzuyu: I didn't like him, I was just playing but he was like serious with me...
-Ryan: Oh, so you are also the type that plays with boys?

TZUYU'S POV
Shit! Now he thinks I'm just like Joy! Don't think of me like that, oppa... I'm different...
-Ryan: You don't answer, I'll it as a yes... Well, thanks for what you did before... I'm gonna return home, I'll see you at high school... (leaves)

And he left, aww... Why? Why did he think that I'm like Joy? Anyways I returned home as well...

RYAN'S POV
-Ryan: I'm home!
-Chaeyoung: Hey, how was your date with Tzuyu?
-Ryan: Tzuyu? I wasn't with Tzuyu, and I would never go with another heart player...
-Chaeyoung: (thinking) She lied to us! But why? Don't tell me... She doesn't want Sana around my cousin?
-Ryan: I don't want to have dinner, I'm going to sleep...
-Chaeyoung: Okay, good night!

CHAEYOUNG'S POV
Woah! If it is just as I'm thinking, Ryan is going to have an interesting love life... Sana likes him, Joy rejected him but she's still giving him hints, and Tzuyu doesn't want Sana around him, which means that she also likes him? Daebak, Ryan you have girls wishing to be with you...