Chapter 3-

"Hi Y/N! Glad to have u as a trainee to be the 22ND member." He said all smiley. It was adorable. The human embodiment of the emoji🥰 aish, so kawaii (author's note: I have no dignity left im sorry)
anyways, I said, "thanks Johnny!"

He smiled and awkwardly stood their with his hands in his pockets, swaying side to side. He coughed, and walked up to me.

"Hey Y/N, would u like to go eat lunch with me and kun? We're going to *insert Y/N's favorite restaurant*, wanna join?" I stood frozen and confused. Did he just ask.... me.... out? omo what to do!! a trickle of sweat fall down my forehead as i said "s-sure okay yeah" suddenly, a tap on my shoulder, it was yangyang!! "hi y/n!! nice to meet you! let's become friends !! me and the dreamies (authors note: i want a nct dream x yangyang hanging out thank you bye) are going to the arcade after practice!! wanna come with? you'll have jinja daebak fun!! ;3" i think to myself, "what to do! should i go with johnny or yangyang?" "sorry but i-" suddenly, a voice is heard. it's the heartthrob of the group, jaehyun. "hey y/n" he said shyly.

is...... he..... blushing?

"i was wondering if you can hang out at the studio with jaemin and i, we're gonna go to the movies" crap,,,,,, another invitation?? what should i do? my face was frozen. at that time, taeyong came over to me. "Wtf are y'all dumb shits doing we got WORK to do u can flirt later. Y/N, we have a workshop, and u need to come attend it to learn to dance." I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god. No more commitments to make. I walk with taeyong.