Chapter 1:Intro

Hello. My name is Sarah Andre. I'm 19 years old. Now,let me tell you a story about how my life changed.

It was a normal day at college,I was walking out of my dorm to go to art class. (Yes,I chose a dorm,but my roommate is cool,and I don't have to pay for College AND a apartment.). I suddenly stopped. It felt like a migraine,a really painful one. When suddenly,a dark void consumed me.

"Help! HELP ME!" I screamed. I could still feel the wind blowing and the leafs flying. "Were-Were am I?" I asked myself. The void suddenly disappeared.

After  the void disappeared,my roommate,Kelly Sanser (Who was coming with me) asked "Why were you screaming?" "I-I don't know." I replied. When....WOOSH!! Kelly was gone! "Help me!" Kelly screamed before being engulfed in the void. Suddenly,static came and....Kelly jumped out from the other side.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Kinda. I got 2 scars though." She answered. "How?" I asked. "Hmmm...I can't remember." She answered. "Wow! This is weird." I thought. SHING!

The ground cracked. "What the crap is going on?" I said to Kelly.

 "I don't know!" She responded. The ground suddenly went to normal.

"Great! Now we're late!" Kelly said. "Isn't that the LEAST of our problems?!" I responded. "But I'm a poor college student! I have to pay thousands of dollars for the funds!" She yelled. "Yeah cuz being late is more important than getting engulfed in a void of darkness." I (Sarcastically) replied. We ran to class.

"Sarah! Kelly! Your late!" The teacher yelled. "Yeah we know." I answered. We walked to our desks. "So are we just going to forget what just happened?" I asked. "Well probably scarred me for life." Kelly responded.

After the class,we went back to the dorm. During the walk back.....BLAZE!!

To Be Continued.