Chapter 2:A Random Encounter!

"Hello-dun." A strange man appeared! (Crap.) "H-hello sir." I said scared by the sudden appearance. (Now I feel fancy-shmacy) "You don't have to be so fancy-dun" He said. "How nice. Your so nice." I said sweetly. He went through my hair."You hair is so smooth-dun. Like butter."

"Well oka-" "Will you date me?" He asked. I was confused. "Wait why?" I asked. "I need a girlfriend." He answered. "Well I want a soulmate too." I replied. "So will you date me-dun"

"You're weird and strange,I like that." I said. "That means yes." 

"Thanks-dun" He said.

 "Wait,can I go?" Kelly asked. The Man zapped her,and she passed out. "HEY! She's my bff! You can't just zap a girl like that!" I yelled. "Oh. I'm sorry-dun." The man said. "Fine,but only this time.Cuz I'm so nice."

"So why did I suddenly get swallowed into a void of darkness,the ground crack,and what about Kelly getting in a void too? Was that you?" I asked. "I hope you aren't evil." "HAHA! Do you EVEN THINK I'm a jerk-dun!? Where did you get THAT FROM!?!?" He yelled."I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to be rude to you!" I said.

"But I will let it pass-dun" He said. "So, what about that date?" "*sigh* Fine." I said. "But,what about Kelly? Is she fine?" "She will be fine-dun. Don't worry." He said. "Well,thanks for telling me." I said.

"Let's go-dun." He said. "Sure." I replied.

We walked out of campus and went to MacFonalds.