Chapter 3:More To Know About You

We we're walking half way through the street,when he asked "So-dun,what's your name?" "Andre, Sarah Andre." I answered.

We walked in the door,and went to the counter to order. "Welcome to MacFonalds! How can I help you?" A employee asked.

"A double cheeseburger and fries." I said. "Um....what she ordered-dun." The man said.

"Would you like extra cheese?" The employee asked.

"Yes." Me and the man both said.

"You can sit at a table while we make your food." The employee told.

Me and the man both walked to a table and waited.

"So....what's your name?" I asked.

"Jaxon." The man replied.

"Oh,that's a cool name." I said, blushing, looking at him.

"By the way,why do you act like like a 13 year old-dun?" Jaxon asked.

"Well,I've feel like I just want to go back to a sort of simpler time. Sure I had to worry about my puberty, school,and self esteem,but at least you didn't have to pay thousands of dollars for loans,you are looking for a job so you can pay even though you get paid minimum wage,AND school work which will probably kill you! It just takes me back to when I was a teen who loved romcoms and romantic novels, dreaming that I could have a boyfriend. And now,I think I found you." I explained. And then our orders finished.

We walked to get them,payed,and sat.

About 5 minutes later,we walked back to the dorm.

On the way, Jaxon asked me:

"Will you kiss me?"

"Well that escalated quickly." I thought. But I knew that I would say "yes.",so I did. We kissed for 3 seconds,but those felt amazing.

"Wait,the dorms don't allow 2 people of different genders in the same dorm,so what are we going to do?" I asked.

"You can stay at my place. It's near campus,so it's fine." Jaxon answered.

"You have a home? I thought you lived somewhere else? And didn't you introduced your self in flames that somehow didn't burn? What ARE you?" I said.

"W-Well,I just moved in to the apartment. And that's my power, teleportation,I'm a superhuman,born another world." He replied.

"Okay. But it's weird for such a different person in my normal life." I said.

"Don't worry." He said.

We both hugged together while walking to his apartment.