Untitled Part 9

Kylo releases his little force temptress lips, of course, Hux had to show up and ruin everything. Kylo could feel Hux's angry eyes burn holes into his back.

Kylo had come to apologize for losing his patience at the hanger, he was not accustomed to having the force used against him; especially not in the middle of the crowded hanger with so many watchful eyes. It wasn't his proudest moment snapping at her like that. Seeing her run to Hux for protection but after he calmed down, he was ashamed of himself. He knew he had to apologize but now with her all locked up in Hux's rooms he had no choice, he had to get Hux away and there were only two ways to do that. An attack from the resistance would require him on the bridge which wasn't happening, stupid, useless Resistance. Or if Kylo damaged enough of the ship Hux would come running. So a couple of communications rooms and a few radar stations later and sure enough Kylo little force Angel was now alone. Kylo doesn't even feel bad about the damage as he made his way to Hux's room as far as he was concerned it's Hux's own damn fault for locking her away from him.

The kiss they shared wasn't planned either, but when he first entered her over the top reaction crawling around on the floor cursing Hux and his crappy door was just too adorable. Though he clearly had to do some damage control. he wasn't sure what she saw on the data clip but her thoughts were completely locked on the words of the stupid old lady, she keeps thinking the words over and over, he's dangerous.

"Would someone cares to explain just what the hell is happening." Hux walked in his head high in full General mode. "It's not every day I walk into my own home to find my fiancée kissing another man." He, of course, targeted the weakest link, the girl looking shamefully at the ground.

"I....He......We......It was an accident." She stammered looking up guilty at Hux with her cheeks flushed. Kylo couldn't understand why she is feeling guilty as far as he was concerned they did nothing wrong. In fact, Kylo was the one who courted her first, so really Hux had no claim to her at all as far as Kylo was concerned.

"Accident, like Ren slipped and fell onto your mouth," Hux said coming to stand before her looking down his nose at her. "I expect better from you, as my fiancée but also as my Empress." The girl hangs her head in shame, her button lip in a pout. "Imagine what Miss Sue would think of your behavior, or your Grandmother's for that matter." Her tiny head snaps up, tears building in her eyes. Her lips tremble as she looks from Hux to Ren, then runs into the bedroom the door sliding shut.

"Nice," Kylo said looking at the door. "Now she's crying again. You happy now Hux?" Hux also stares at the door, Kylo can't be sure but Hux seemed to regret his actions. He let out an annoyed huff as he moved back to the table, tossing a bag of candy crystal's down on it.

"You have to ruin everything don't you!" Hux said as he leaned on the table, "You can't leave us alone, you can't just accept that she is to be mine."

"Yours? why, cause some old fool said you could have her hand? I have more of a claim to her than you, she actually agreed to date me!" Kylo says smugly. "If anyone has the right to be mad I think it's me. You barging in interrupting my apology."

"Barging in! These are my rooms, and whether you like it or not she is my fiancée. My contact is binding by our laws and as long as she consents there is nothing you can do for about it." Hux said, angrily turning to face him and pointing an accusing finger at him

"Oh, so she hasn't agreed yet!" Kylo said triumphantly.

"She will," Hux grumbled under his breath. "If you would stop confusing her."

Kylo was about to make another snappy comeback when the bedroom door opened and his force temptress stomps from the room with puffy eyes looking back and forth between them and she was pissed. Kylo could feel the force swirling around her.