[3] 'i'll always be here'

"I can't believe you!" You shouted through tears.

"Baby, just listen."

"Oh, don't say anything! I've seen enough!" Justin tried to grab your hand but your pulled away and slapped him as hard as you could.

You took off towards the door and swung it open, leaving the house and getting into your car. Justin was calling behind you telling you to stop.

You started to car and sped away.

You had just walked in on Justin and some other girl having sex. This was the third time in the last two months. You kept giving him second chances but he always screwed them up. He had hurt you too much.

There was always that one person you went to in the hard times. He told you months ago to break up with him but you didn't listen. You felt stupid.

You jumped out of the car and rushed towards the front door. You knocked repeatedly on it, unable to control yourself. You were so sad and angry.

A brown haired boy opened the door and you fell on him. He caught you and pulled you up yo your feet and to his chest.

"Hey hey, are you ok?" Colby asked.

"H-he-" You could barely get any words out.

"Come on." Colby shut the door and picked you up bridal style and carried you up to his room. He sat you down on the bed and hugged you tightly.

"It's about Justin, isn't it?" You nodded slightly and continued crying.

"God, I'm gonna kill him." Colby said through gritted teeth.

"D-don't. I-i dont want y-you going away..." You stuttered. He smiled and hugged you tighter.

"I have something that can cheer you up..." He cupped your cheeks and kissed you gently.

Your face went blank as he pulled away and your face turned a light shade of pink.

He smirked at your reaction and pulled you close again. "Don't you slightly feel better?" He asked.

You smiled through the tears and nodded looking down at your hands. He lifted your chin up and kissed you once again.

This time he pulled you even closer to him. You smiled and put your hands on his shoulders.

He pulled away and laid down. He patted the spot beside him signalling you to lay beside him.

You crawled beside him and laid down, cuddling up to his chest.

"I'll always be here."

-----------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! 💛 this imagine is kinda good and kinda bad, hope you enjoyed. 💛

vote and comment!

~k <3