[15] moving

imagine- 15

༝༝༝

Today was the day you were moving and you were dreading it. You lived in Kansas and you were moving all the way to Los Angeles for a job your dad had recently got and your mom said y'all had no choice but too. It was a decision for all of y'all. To get a new start.

One of the main reasons you hated the move was because of your best friend, Colby. You were gonna tell him how you felt today you didn't know how he'd react.

You were riding your bike over to his house right now. You saw him in the distance in the yard with Sam. "Hey y/n!" Sam yelled and waved to you. You smiled and hopped off your bike letting it fall to the ground.

Colby looked down at the ground and frowned. "Hey Colbs... can I talk to you?" You asked and he nodded.

Sam went into the house to grab some water while Colby walked over to you. "What's up?"

"So... I thought it would be best to tell you now since I'm l... leaving today..." His face went blank and he nodded once again. "Colby... I- I like you... more than a friend... and... just... I don't know, how do you feel?"

He shrugged. "Y/n... I don't really know how to say this."

Your heart felt like it had just broke in two. A sad feelings washed over you. You felt like turning and running away.

He sighed. "I do have feelings for you... and their really strong and I think I might love you but I- ... we can't ever happened unless you just so happen to... stay? I'm so sorry y/n, but I don't want an long distance relationship because I know you'll find a guy better than me. I hope you do, you deserve the best guy in the world..."

"But... Colby, I only want you."

His face softened and he turned away. "You're gonna have to change you're feelings y/n... I'm sorry, bye." He then walked away into the house. You stood there as tears rolled down your face.

That was five years ago and you never saw Sam and Colby again.

They left just as fast as they came.

⛌❤️❤️⛌

A/N; thank you guys sm for 1,000 reads! im so thankful! i love you guys sm and i hope you have a great day or night 💛