[11] Cheating Prank

imagine- 11

༝༝༝

"Hey whats up you guys, Colby Brock here with another video and today..." Colby smiled and looked at Katrina who smiled nervously.

Her and Colby had been setting up a Cheating prank on you for the past week and they finally got around to do it. Katrina was beyond nervous and Colby was hype. "I'm here with Katrina and we're going to do a prank on y/n"

They both laughed. "I'm so scared..." Kat whispered and giggled a little after.

"Saame. I feel like y/n's gonna beat the crap outta me after we're finished" Kat erupted into laughter and covered her face. "So... y/n told me she's gonna come by later... in about ten minutes. Should we go ahead and get set up?" Kat smiled and nodded.

"Alright." Colby grabbed the camera and they made their way to his room.

"So I'll just cover myself with the blanket to make it look like I'm... naked?" Kat laughed and Colby nodded his head.

They both laid down and Colby took his shirt off. Silence fell into the room and they laughed. This was very awkward to them.

They talked about random stuff until they heard the door open and close.

°your p.o.v°

You unlocked the door and stepped inside, exited to finally see Colby again. Once you shut the door behind you, you heard people talking. Colby and a female.

You froze and walked closer towards his door.

"...I don't know if imma stay with her any longer..." You heard as you pressed your ear against the door.

You bit down on your jaw and opened the door seeing Colby and Kat in bed together. They turned to look at you and their faces went blank.

You slammed the door shut and ran out the front door into the hallway. You wiped your tears away as you ran towards the elevator. It opened and you stepped in.

Immediately you sunk to the floor and cried. Why me? you kept asking yourself as you sobbed into your jeans.

The elevator opened and you were meant with Colby and Kat. You furrowed your eyebrows. "G-get away from m-me...!" You stuttered. Colby lowered his camera and hugged you.

"Princess, it was just a prank. I would never cheat on you."

You stayed quiet and still cried. You were mostly pissed at him. Colby tucked his hand under your chin and lifted your head up so y'all's gazes met. He lowered his lips to yours and kissed you gently.

You kissed him back and then pushed him. "I-im going home, asshole."

----------------------------------------------------------------

vote & comment

I'll see y'all later byyyeee👋