Bigwig x OC!reader

Requested by @tricogirl69

I hope you like the one shot.

~bigwigs POV~

I was up early patrolling with hazel and holly, after we defeated the efrafans we became more alert and trained.

 "Hazel!!"

 we turn to see dandelion and hawkbit as They came up to us, Hazel, holly and me went to see what was going on,"whats wrong hawkbit?"hazel asked.

Before hawkbit could answer dandelion beat him to it"we saw another warren!, but, we saw a rabbit like no other", as i listened i was wondering what they meant by 'a rabbit like no other.

"what do you m-""come on, we'll show you"hawkbit interrupted hazel as we followed him and dandelion.

we ended up in a meadow with thistles and blooming yellow flowers,"hawkbit dandelion i dont see-"i was saying until i saw a white figure among the meadow. i look closer to see it was a doe, her fur was as white as snow in december as her eyes were a light blue.

"is that,.... a moon symbol on her thigh?"i hear captain Holly say, i snap out of my  trance to look where he was looking"your right lad, she does....",i then see her ears fly up as she stared up at us, she backs away a bit wondering who we are.

"well, now that we have been spotted, we might as well go and say hi"i look at hazel as if he was crazy, sure she looked harmless but that wasnt the problem, for the first time i was nervous.

I was so deep in thought that i didnt notice everyone was waiting for me"what is it bigwig?, are you scared?"hawkbit taunted"no im just, actually im nervous"they looked at me shocked that i was actually telling the truth."come on bigwig, i dont think your the only nervous one here, look at her its like she went tharn".

Holly was right, she was looking at us with wide eyes as she slowly moved forward but would stop if we looked at her. i stood up and nodded as we made our way down, i looked to see she was being a bit more nervous so i signalled them to stop.

"miss, we are not here to harm anyone, we are one of your neighbours we dont want war we want peace"hazel tells her, she looks at us then shakily nods as she goes into one of the burrows "i think she ran for it"dandelion says. not a momment later she brings out a bigger buck who im guessing is the chief rabbit, he looks at us the looks to her "are these them?" he asks, she responds with a nod and looks to the floor. He turns to us and smiles"it is nice to meet friendly faces again, my friend here moonlight is a bit shy to others" he says gesturing to the white doe.

"Moonlight, that suits you"the words just come out of my mouth, she looks from the ground to me then looks down again with a blush"t-thank y-you, umm""Bigwig"she nods.

"And im guessing hazel is your chief in rabbit, my name is thistle".

~timeskip~

"lad you can do this""i cant captain holly!are you crazy?!she going to reject me!"i whispered shputed at captain holly, we made piece with the warren and my feelings for Moonlight grew strong, she spoke more words to me as she became less shy around me.

"Bigwig if you dont tell her sooner, a bucks going to try""fine when do i?""now!!" i was then pushed down the hill and landed infront of Moonlight."hi Bigwig"she said"uh, h-hi Moonlight"i responded,she giggled at this"look who's the shy one now""Moonlight, i need to tell you something.

she then got nervous and looked at me"y-yes Bigwig"she was stuttering,'now or never bigwig'"i-i like you Moonlight please, be mine"as i said this i closed my eyes waiting for a punch or something. But instead i felt a nose touch mine, i widen my eyes as i look at her, she pulled back turning red as a tamatoe.

"u-u-uh i-i-i-i-i a-am a s-s-s-sorry B-Bigwig, w-w-was that necessary uhhhh-" i press my nose on her nose as she stopped i pull back and chuckle"yes Moonlight, it was neccesary".