campion x reader:never stop running part:1

(this is in the first episode of watershipdown., requested by wolfhunter82)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~campions POV~

we were hopping away trying to find a new home, when we hear a fast wind come past, we stop our movement to get a better listen.

"where was that?"blackberry asked, bigwig looked to the side and made his way up as we followed"up ahead behind the hedge" he answered.

as we followed him we figured that it was a road, he deminstrated that the beats wont harm us, he got up and cleared his throat after almost getting run over"see?, it harmle-"he stops his sentence and sniffed the atmosphere.

"what is it bigwig?"hazel asked, he kept sniffing the air more"fast movement, dead ahead!"he shouted looking behind us as we stood our ground expecting a attack of some sorts.

But instead a silhouette of a (H/C) rabbit jumps high above us and runs to a stop panting,'howlong have they been running' i asked myself, the figure turned to us to see, a doe?!.

after this the doe ran ahead not to be seen"was i the only one who saw that or...?"blueberry said shivering in worry."i have no idea what happened, but im mostly curious to how long she has been running"i say.

Hazel then clears his throat"well whatever it was we should keep going before it gets dark, lets go!" we all followed hazel to a place of a building where humans must've lived in,so we began to rest not thinking too much.  

dream~

"campion"

"who are you?"

"campion, never stop running"

"what?"

"i must go, you'll see me again"

"wait-"

~end of dream~

"everyone wake up!"

i gasp to hear bigwig and his nudge as i get up"w-whats going on bigwig?""corvil" he replied as we look around to see the birds surround us, hazel trys to communicate with them but that plan backfires as he is pinned by one corvil and the rest begin to attack.

we needed a volountier to drive them away, but then i heared the words.

"campion, never stop running" 

"ill go!" i shout as i lead the corvil away outside as they hit into things and got trapped, all of a sudden i was lifted off from the ground by a corvil.

i struggled for survival as another corvil hit into us causing the corvil to lose his grip as i fall to the ground, i then hide under a brick hoping to not die.

i saw as the corvil was then shoved by the doe we saw at the road"alright you blasted things, we can do this nicely or rough, now you choose" she said quite savagley, i giggled a bit at the thought.

one of the corvils try to tackle her but she pushes them back"huh!, the tough way huh?, i like that way too"she says as she tackles them, she then bites down into ones neck killing it and scaring off the other corvil.

i looked at the (H/C) doe in amazement as i got see see her sparkling(E/C) eyes with determination inside them, she runs  away"hey wait!" i shout but i dont see her again"..thank you" i say to myself to her"your welcome!!" i hear to see she stopped to say that as she kept running.

"that doe is confusing" bigwig says.

~timeskip~

we made it to another warren where they gave us flayrah to eat for breakfast, as we did in i sniffed the air to smell a familiar sent. i look around to see where it came from

"look (Y/N)!, those are the new bucks!"

"okay!calm down strawberry, sto-"

i look to see her again,'thats the doe who!' we were  a couple of meters away from eachother as we both looked at eachother with wide eyes, strawberry looked at me then her in confusion"do you two know eachother?""not really, ive seen him rarely"(Y/N) replied.

"t-thank you for saving my life last night....." i tell her, she looks to me then chuckles"you already said that last night"