captain orchis x reader part 1

(yes!!!, im sorry for the long wait, the next one will be campion x reader so keep a look out, this was requested by animelov2002, hope you like it!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~(Y/N)POV~

it was a cold night as the snow landed onto my (H/C) fur, i watched the sky as a faint, barely visible moon rose up turning the fields into darkness.

my (E/C) eyes saw a few figures in the distance as i snif the air 

'strange rabbits'

as i was about to warn hazel, i heard close movement, i try to listen carefully to where it could be coming from, before i knew it i was pushed into the ground onto my stomach.

"whats a doe like you doing out here darling?~"

i tensed at the familiar voice, what do you want orchis?" i asked aggressively . i hear i chuckle escape his mouth"do you really think i would let you get away that easily,(Y/N)?~"he asked.

"dont you dare think i forgive you!"i feel him loosen his grip as he gasps, i use this chance  push him off my back and pin him to the ground."you dont think i cant see orchis?, im not blind!, you dont think that i will let you hurt my friends?!"i shout angrily at him as tears drop, he looked shocked at this, he was about to say something when hazel and the others came.

"(Y/N)!!, are you alright whats going o-"hazel began until he looked to see orchis underneath me"what are you doing here captain orchis?!"he said in rage bigwig came up to us as i moved to the side,fiver came up to me for comfurt"are you alright (Y/N)?, your crying"i sniff as i respond"im fine just got something in my eye".

timeskip~

"now tell us why you are here orchis",