Captain Holly x reader

~Y\N POV~

"look at this daughter, a warren under our control"" i see Farther"my farther general woundwort and I were looking down on the warren as does were being viewed around.

I, unlike my farther, hated this, we're supposed to be a peaceful Warren to be happy and free in. But instead were a prison.

I look to see captain Orchis come back with the rest of the scouts with three bucks. "Darling"I look to my father," will you go and take those bucks to the council" "yes father" I go down to see these three mysterious bucks wondering how they got here.

As I made my way towards them captain Orchis moved to the side for me to see, the three bucks have their eyes on me as I examined them.

On the right was a grey buck with bright blue eyes, he shivered like he was in the month of december.I look to the left to see a brownish buck with Brown eyes, he looked frightened and confused.I then turn my sights to the middle a slender buck with brownish blonde fur and hazel Brown eyes, he looked more curious but confused.

 "Are you afraid?," i asked them, they looked at me confused and at the same time I received no answer.I look to captain orchis "my farther wants me to take them to the council, you may leave""but my lady-"" I'll be fine, you go and rest" i say as I hop away, I stop to see if the three bucks followed me, "what are you waiting for?, Come on!" i edge them as they began to follow me.

As we walked through the tunnels I heard some of the does crys, "what s happening to them?" One of the three bucks asked, "you'll find out soon enough"I respond as we reached the destination," my farther will request your presence later, so wait here"I then began to hop away.

 "Your nothing like them"

I turn to the source of the voice, "pardon?" i asked. "You are not as violent as the other rabbits here, your kind but don't show it in a weak way to where they might hurt you."I look at the one in the middle with pure shock no one else has ever caught into my act.

I sigh as I say"I will go tell my farther that you are here, oh and by the way"I say as I turn back to them"what are your names?" they hesitated at first but the middle one beats them to it"i am Holly"he looks to the grey one "that's bluebell"he then looks to the brown one"and this is BlackBerry" he then looks to me"wel?,BlackBerry, Bluebell and holly, goodluck"I say as I head off to tell my farther.

~Holly POV~

I watched as the (H\C) doe went off into one of the tunnels"what was that just now? "Bluebell says recovering from the chat," more importantly, why is she the only doe not caged up? "" it might have something to do with this 'farther ' she talks about. "I respond the BlackBerry,"yeah, by the sounds of the farther, hes pretty important and"bluebell gulped"scary...".

I cant stop thinking about that doe, her (H/C) and her (E/C) eyes glistened with a bit of hope, but was shady with worry.i hope to see her again..

'oh i forgot to ask for her name! oh by frith! im an idiot!

~timeskip~

~Holly POV~

we were assigned to our quaters outside with some other does"Holly what are we going to do?, this place is heavily guarded"blackberry told me"i know blackberry, ill think of something to get us out of this prison"i told him reassuring him we are going to make it out alive,"oh you!"i hear a voice errupt the conversation, i look behind me to see a buck"(Y/N) has requested you"he tells me as he smirks.'who's this (Y/N)?, and what do they want?' i ask myself as i walk off with him through the tunnels to see this (Y/N).

as i arrived in a burrow the buck tells me to wait there as he leaves, not too long after i hear movement from behind me i tell them "look i dont know what you want, i wont tell you anything".the movement stops and a feminine  chuckle is heard"isnt that kind of rude to say, holly?"i widen my eyes realizing who it was, i turn around quick to see the doe from before.

"oh, its you..,are you?""yes, im (Y/N), sorry for not saying earlier"

~(Y/N) POV~

'i cant believe Im doing this' i think to myself, i am falling for this buck so much that i couldn't sleep at all."i want to help you out"the mouths fall out of my mouth, he looked at me in disbelief"w-what?"he replys still in shock."i dont agree with my farther's decisions, he is hurting innocent rabbits instead of living in the happy springs of life,"i began"he promised my mother before she died he would make my life happy, but my life is nothing like that-""come with us then""its not that easy holly, you know that".

he looks at me with a gleam of hope, i blushed when i realized i looked in his eyes too long"*coughs*well, uhm, i will make sure your side of the quaters are less guarded while you run""then ill come back for you""no you-""(Y/N)"he retorts as he came closer to my face and touched our noses together, he suddenly pulled back while i went tharn"i.will.come.back.for.you"he says as he left.

~timeskip~

me and holly are sitting on a hill after all the drama of fighting my farther and saving the does, we look out to the meadow seeing all the flowers bloom as birds sang the happy melodys.

Holly snuggled up to me more and whispered in my ear,

"i love you, (Y/N)"

"i love you, too"

(alright that is the end, i might retackle the first oneshot later on on the future, but for now the next oneshot will be Captain Orchis x reader as requested have a nice day!)