C H A P T E R | 1 5

"New Orleans we out here!" Nadia's tipsy self yelled as we walked inside our hotel lobby

"New Orleans we out here!" Nadia's tipsy self yelled as we walked inside our hotel lobby. We had just came from getting a bite to eat, and someone had a bit too much to drink.

Looking around embarrassingly I quickly apologized to a passing couple "sorry about her" I said giving them a forced smile before turning back to Nadia.

"Girl get it together" I said firmly as I handed her the water bottle I was holding

"I mean those mimosas were amazing who could blame her" Grace said laughing lightly as we walked towards the elevator

Grace Layton was Luke's wife. The most charismatic and outgoing person I've possibly ever met and that's just with the short time of knowing her. She was a pretty blonde haired women with a southern twang to her. A complete bombshell beauty.

"Must be nice" Alexis mumbled

Alexis seemed to be your typical football wife on the outside. Married to Tevin Gibbs, she was often seen as a trophy wife because of her gorgeous looks and amazing body. Alexis was different from how she was portrayed though. At first meeting, she was chill and laid back—the type to get along with everyone. We clicked instantly.

It was a plus too that she was also pregnant, so I didn't feel left out on occasions.

"Same girl, same" I sighed

"Whose room are we chillin' at this time?" Nadia asked as she took small sips from the water bottle I gave her.

"We could go to mine" I said right as I felt Jalen kick the side of my stomach causing me to instinctively place my hand on it.

"Are you okay?" Grace asked worriedly

"Yeah, I just felt a really hard kick" I said brushing her off as she nodded.

"Your room it is" Alexis said pressing the elevator up button.

"It's a good thing we are going to your room because I did a good little work out in mine if you know what I mean" Nadia said giggling as the doors opened revealing and empty elevator.

"You too? cause same sis" Alexis said high fiving Nadia as we all stepped into the elevator.

"I'm going to have to third that cause..." Grace said trailing off with a smile on her face.

"Am I the only one who didn't get any last night?" I whined

"Yep, but you could just always call Chris to help with that" Nadia said smirking

"You're obviously still tipsy. I'm not going down that path again" I scoffed

"Wait, again as in the one time that resulted in you getting pregnant or again as in there was a second time again?" Grace as raising an eyebrow

I couldn't even respond to that.

"Hey look we didn't press a floor button" I said quickly to change the subject