weed'

After crashing the Lithuanian economy, Dalia woke up one morning on a happy day, she got up and looked herself in the mirror, fabulous quiff right there, she thought as she admired her fabulous quiff. She logged onto her bootleg gameboy, played a quick game of tetris battle royale™ lite, she scurried off to the seimo building to legalise weed, give a quick speech in the rain, and piss off to play more fortine™ batil roll. She turned on her cathode ray, plugged her Nit dough enterttaitment system and hopped on a quick game of forntrite™ just to come to the realisation that some dirty slavic lower class tracksuit-clad boy came in and STOLE her limited edition copy of fnortnginetm™ and replaced it with a decoy copy of Minesotan Creationist™ for the Sega Wii U, welp, she sighed, she bought a Playstation PC and popped the cartridge in, and to her shock, the game functioned, albeit after installing Optifine 1.12.2 HD E7 and setting her render distance to 5. She was still glad she didn't have to waste more of her precious, hard earned, now outrageously inflated yet unchanged salary of 70k euros. She booted up a world, not one to give up an opportunity to try something new (which is what her husband would say ever since she tried cock and ball torture on him for the first time). She loaded up the world and to her surprise, it worked!

Again, thank you to Nordvpn for sponsoring this book, they have been a huge help in silencing the lower class in the 1929 stock market crash. Remember to like and subscribe for MORE wacky third degree public executions brought DIRECTLY from the sovereign state of eithiopia.