13: Why are you running?

Author's POV

Why?

"Why?" was the question Hoseok asked himself as he was desperate to find a way out of the Hell that was beginning to consume his every-

"Hoseok, get out of the clothing rack this instant, young man. People are looking at you and half of them are from our school!" Namjoon hissed under his breath.

"nO." Hoseok said with a bold air of finality. "You can't make me."

"Oh can't I?" Jungkook gave his infamous smirk. 

The red-haired boy climbed out of the rack, and dusted his pants off. "I hate shopping!"

"But it's a PARTY!" Jungkook sighed.

"Ah, you've been to countless parties before. Face it. It's cause of Taehyung." Namjoon snickered, thumbing through different leather jackets.

"Ah," Jungkook said mockingly, "you're so smart."

"That I am."

Jungkook sighed again, only more loudly. "I wish Jimin was here to give us advice on what to wear. He said he was busy doing something."

Hoseok shuddered at Jungkook's mention of the school's sweetheart. Only he and a select others knew what Jimin was doing. He was doing people. Countless. People who thought Jimin was innocent and loved him. People who knew Jimin's true self and wanted a good time. All kinds of people. Boys. Girls. Rich. Poor.

Hoseok's eyes darkened as he remembered the time he learned about Jimin's real nature. 

---------

It was a beautiful sky. Clear. (A/N: hA pt 4) Like Jimin. Hoseok had a sweet smile on his face. He was wearing a white button up shirt and ripped denim jeans. He looked at the babbling brook in front him. 

Jimin was always in his mind. Especially now. He went to go see the boy of his dreams in his house. Of course, Jimin had only invited Hoseok over for a project, but Hoseok's heart fluttered. He enjoyed the warm sun on his face and back. The grass was green. He found happiness out of small things. Life was great. 

Hoseok realized it was just about time to go to Jimin's house, so he got up and slung his backpack behind him and started to walk at a stroll to the address Jimin had texted him. 

He looked up at the few clouds.

Everything would be okay.

He finally reached a neat little house.. Hoseok grunted as he walked up the step and knocked. The door was unlocked and creaked open.

The now nervous boy folded his hands together and peeked inside. He heard, softly but surely, moans?? No, that couldn't be right. That couldn't be right at all. 

No. Hoseok walked ever so quietly into he house and into the hall, where it was connected to a series of rooms. He heard more noises, one distinctly Jimin's and another deep voice murmuring filthy words and phrases.

Hoseok covered his mouth and ran out. 

Why was he running? 

Why did it feel like he had been in this situation before?

He reached his house and threw his bag to the floor. He slumped down and cried his heart out. He never told anyone, and Jimin never knew. 

The sweetheart was not who he seemed. 

--------

Hoseok tsked, only half-heartedly. "I'll call Seokjin hyung! He's super nice, and we gossip about everything. He is mature and has a great sense of fashion!"

Jungkook nodded. "Good idea." Then he furrowed his eyebrows, "Wait, wouldn't it be kinda weird to just ask him?"

Namjoon now intruded. "HOSEOK THAT'S BRILLIANT!"

Jungkook snickered. "And we'll say Namjoon was having trouble picking out clothes."

As they went to the cash register, Hoseok recognized one of the cashiers for some reason. He was the same age as him, but there was something more to the cashier's appearance. 

"Dean, remind Zico to give those coupons back to-" The cashier stopped mid-sentence and looked at Hoseok with squinted eyes.

Hoseok saw the cashier's nametag and his blood ran cold. The boy ran out of the store, ignoring the other's pleads and sprinted into the nearest stall. 

He exhaled all the pent up anxiety.

It was Bobby. 

--------

A/N: Hey mai dudes. Imma just cal y'all lovelies because you guys are lovely. :')

Sorry for all the flashbacks but I felt like it. Fite me. Anyway, sorry for not including more SOPE. You'll get a lot soon, don't worry ;)

Why are you running?????

Irrelevant jokes are what I live for.