Chapter 1

"I'm so hot!... My body feels like it's going to explode" You huffed, gasping for air.

The heated amorous feeling in your body was becoming unbearable. You just had to make it back to your broken-down apartment then you would be safe but could you ever make it that far?

Your so-called "Date" decided that your "no" to sleeping with him was not the correct answer. This is not the first time you've been drugged on the date but this is the first time you semi-escaped unharassed.

"Ah!" Your trembling legs doon gave in the drug and let you drop to your knees. The sharp rocks and glass of the dark alleyway stabbed into your soft skin. You can't move off your hands and knees making matters worst your vision began fading.

Sleeping in a dark alleyway doesn't seem like the brightest idea especially not in the neighbor you live in. You used the last bit of your to crawl yet all that effort didnt seem to make any headway.

"Hey! Ar-Are you okay?! Miss!" A deep voice shouted from the other side of the alleyway. His large red boots wasted no time to rush to your aid but it was too last.

You blacked out.

A weirdly sweet aroma fills your senses. 'Cinnamon Rolls?' The lovely scent brought back old memories of your mother. You nuzzled your face against the object with the kind smell. It smelt so delicious and sweet as if you could get a sugar rush just off the scent alone. Your eyes were greeted by intoxicating emerald gems when they fluttered open.

"Y-Your finally awake"

You gazed at the handsome freckled face stranger. A tall muscular man with curly green hair that comes to his shoulder, his body was riddled with scars and freckles.

' I guess he was about to go to bed' You tilted your head eyeing him in his all might pajama pants with a matching tank top.

"Are you feeling alright, Miss?" He raises his large hand to your forehead about to check if you had still a fever but he was too close for comfort.

In defense mode, you launched him to the ground by his face. You hissed at him watching fall squarely on his ass. Matter of fact, where are you? Your sad excuse for an apartment could never look this nice. The room is huge it puts your whole apartment to shame to the pretty bedding to the hardwood floors.

"Ahh," The man grunts in pain, rubbing his sore spot on his lower back."My bad, I might have scared you" He rubbed the back of his neck with a nervous smile smeared across his face.

???'s Pov

I hope I didn't scare her too much... I also hope she doesn't mind me changing her out of those dirty bloody clothes. When I found her she was beaten pretty bad, clothes tore up with scratches all over her body. I knew that it was a good idea to keep the old monsuke I had from a previous festival. I manage to create a kimono for her but um it's a little too big for her so it slips off her shoulders. Who could harm a woman as stunning as her? No, Izuku keep your guard up she could be a villain..a very cute, villain.

*Smack*

A pillow whacking me across the face knocked me off my dream cloud. Wow! my face hurts a lot back. She has a good arm on her. Geez, I think I'm bleeding.

Narrative's Pov

Izuku held his nose about to sit up from getting struck but was soon kick down and held down by a foot standing on his chest. He furrowed his brows trailing his eyes up to her bare leg up to her lovely figure to her face looking down at him. His green orbs widen as he gushed over her in his head.

Never in his life has he seen such a stunning woman like you. Izuku eyes never left the woman's face. He felt a strange knot in his stomach and he couldn't stop blushing even if his life counted on it. 'Who is she?..' He squirms under her feet feeling a foreign sensation in his body. 'Why does it feel like my pants are getting tighter?' He felt hot and bothered from the weird feeling. Izuku got his first boner.

Aw. Midoriya has a crush you or maybe its more than a crush. Tune in next time for Chapter 2: He's so innocent.

 Tune in next time for Chapter 2: He's so innocent