Chapter 1

Morning: alarm *ring-ring*

Y/N's POV
Another normal day. School is gonna be boring again, same like last year... Got to do my morning routine and choose the perfect clothes to wear....

- clothes -

- makeup & eye color -

- hairstyle & hair color -

After you took a bath you changed to your chosen clothes and went down stairs to eat breakfast

After you took a bath you changed to your chosen clothes and went down stairs to eat breakfast. Then she sees her aunt making breakfast and his boring brother using his phone.

Y/N: Morning Auntie, Morning Brother.....

Suga: Ughh....(doesn't care)

Aunt: Morning sweetheart..... here's your breakfast for today (smiles).... Suga come and eat with Y/N.

Suga: Fine...

A/N's POV

After eating breakfast Suga &
Y/N went to school together. Suga drove the car to school there was an awkward silence in the car.... it was a 10 minute drive......When they arrived at school Y/N said that she would go ahead to her class since it's her first day of school. And said 'goodbye' to Suga. Suga said 'okay' and parked the car at the parking lot. Before he went to his class.

Y/N's POV
I think I need to get my schedule now.

She went to the school admin to get her schedule.

Y/N: Thanks miss.

Ms. Admin: Welcome dear... go to your class before you become late.. since it's first day of school.

Y/N : Okay miss.... thank you and goodbye.....

Y/N went to find her classroom.... and wished that BP is with her....

Y/N: I think this is it.... Class 2-A

You went inside but you were too early and you went to find your seat... before the teacher comes.... While you were looking for a vacant seat you heard someone yelled your name...

???: Y/N-ah!!! Here!!!

Y/N: (I look at who shouted my name and saw...) Unnie!!! *went to Jennie* We're at the same class.....

Jennie: Yah... I missed you....

Y/N: I miss you too Unnie's....(looked at the other BP members) How was your summer?

Rosé: It was fine and I enjoyed it.

Jisoo: Me too... we swam in the beach....

Lisa & Jennie: Ours was good too...

Y/N: I can't believe-

(Rad music playing and the KINGKAS/BTS was entering the class)

*fangirls screaming*

Girl 1: Oppa!!! Marry me!!!.....

Girl 2: Jungkook Oppa!!!

Girl 3: Namjoon Oppa!!! Be mine...

Girl 2: WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Jennie: Ugh... those guys again...I hate them...(irritated)

Y/N: Same... I am just not a fan of them....(rolled eyes)

(QUEENKAS/TWICE enters the class)

*everyone cheers*

Girl 1&3: Unnie be my FRIEND!!!

Girl 4: Unnie We love you!!!

Y/N: Also not a fan of them...

Jisoo: Did you see that Y/N? (You looked confused and looked at where she's pointing and saw Taehyung looking at you)

Y/N: I don't care if he looks at me...The only guy that I like there is my brother... the other members are PATHETIC.

Rosé: Hey don't say that Y/N. They are not all bad if that's what you think....

Lisa: Rosé's right you should not judge them....

Y/N: That what you're saying because you like Jungkook Unnie....

Lisa: No! It's not like I like him. He's just a nice guy that's all...(nervous)

Y/N: Fine... whatever you say Unnie.....

After a while the teacher came and the lesson started....

TIME SKIP (break time)
Y/N: My head hurts I can't take it anymore....

Jennie: Why don't we eat at the cafeteria first...before we have our next class?

Lisa: That sounds nice....

Jisoo: Okay

You and BP went to cafeteria to eat and talked for a while... Then you saw Mina the leader of Twice going to your direction and gives you a deadly glare.... When she was in front of you she slapped you hard. You didn't expect that she would slap you without a freaking reason....

Mina: How dare you b*tch!!! No one takes Oppa Teahyung from me!!! You'll regret looking at him like that!!!!

She held your hair and continuously slapping your face hard... You can't do anything because she is gripping you hair so tight... then she punched your stomach... and you groaned in pain. You thought no one would help you because of her but someone said 'let go of her' and you saw who said that it was Taehyung he was so mad at what Mina was doing. And Mina let go of you....

Mina: O-ppa I-I was just showing her to respect me...

Teahyung: Leave Mina...Now!!!

Mina glared at you and whispered to you that 'this is not the end slut'. And ran away crying.... All of you were shocked at what Taehyung said to Mina because she is his ex-girlfriend. BP tried to help you get up but Teahyung got you first.... All of them were shocked of how he acted in front of you... he's like an angel......
___________________________
How was it? I know that it's not good yet but I'm trying my best to make this successful... please vote and continue reading my ff.... thanks for the support....