Chapter 4

Y/N's POV
Jennie: Y/N where did you get the strength to defend us like that?

Y/N: My self just boiled to it point because of what that b*tch Mina... She f*cking treated you like trash... Are you guys alright?

Lisa & Jisoo: We're fine its just a bruise.

Rosé: Yeah we will go to the clinic to clean our bruises.... so we're fine.

But I'm really worried about you guys. But if you're really ok I'll make it slide.

Y/N: Okay okay... So what are we going to do?

I looked at them with a questionable face. After a while, Lisa was going to speak but Rm spoke out of no where.

Rm: You could already join us for the practice.

Y/N: Uhmm... is it fine with you guys? (looking at BP)

BP: Ne!!! It's fine.

Y/N: Oppa, let's meet up in the school entrance after school. (puppy eyes)

Suga: Okay fine...

After that we separated ways me and BP went to our class and so did BTS.

---Time Skip---

The day already ended. Me and BP are waiting here in the school entrance for BTS. After a while, a limo parked in front of us. All of us have questioning looks. Then, I heard a familiar voice that called me.

 Then, I heard a familiar voice that called me

I look at the limo and the door opened. And I saw Taehyung.

Taehyung: Lets go Y/N.... *offers his hand to you*

Y/N: Oh okay lets go..... *I accepted his hand*

And I went inside the limo and my friends followed.

While we were in the car all of us was silent until Jungkook broke the silence

Jungkook: So... its the first time we are hanging out together...

Lisa: Yeah...

Jisoo: Thanks for inviting us over.

Jin: Your welcome....