Dont call me sweetheart

"Dad?" I asked nervously looking around but my eyes fell on the 4 boys that came with me that night and right back at my father.

"D-dad. M-Moms-" I was cut off by the embrace of my fathers embrace hugging me tightly. Tears quickly started to flow all the emotions I've been holding started to flow out.

"She's dead dad! And its all my fault!" I sobbed shouting

"No it's not sweetheart no no. It's our fault we didn't listen to you when we were supposed to and I never told you the truth!" My father replied looking at me directly in the eyes

He breathed in and black smoke surrounded him transforming him into the famous Grim reaper

Everyone gasped in shock

I glanced over at midnight who was practically drooling all over him making me chuckle a bit

I felt my fathers hand on my shoulder his gaze directly on me including the other pro heroes and my friends.

"We're going to fix all of this. But starting with your powers.. they need to be released"

♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ☖ ☗ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥💀

I walked with my father and pro heroes to a secret room even my classmates followed along mr Aizawa saying its for "educational reasons"

Educational reasons or not I was terrified, Iida seemed to notice due to the fact he grabbed my hand entwineng it with mine. Behind me I heard shouto and Bakugou complain which made me smile.

A door opened to what seemed like a hostipal surgical one. It has a viewing area and in front of it was a table with straps.

Most likely where I'll be...

My father grabbed my other arm leading me into the room. I took one last glance at my friends and closed the door

My father grabbed me. By the shoulders again and looked at me smiling a bit

"dont worry I'll be right here the whole time." He said reassuring me I nodded

I proceed to lay down on the table I shivered from the coldness of it beside me my father strapped me in place and some type of machine was placed on my head covering my face.

I breathed in by the sound of the door I went inside from closing that's when the machine turned on and memories started to play inside of it.

(Iida's POV)

I sat nervously in the viewing room everyone was on the watch especially the teachers. I looked down to see the girl I love strapped on the table with some type of machine on her.

Please be ok

(Back to you)

"Mommy!!!" I heard myself yell I looked around to see myself in my old house in my room seeing 5 year old me shaking in her room crying.