Final Chapter

4 months later.

Taraji P Howard

19:55h

Marriage with Terrence truly looks good on me and I'm not complaining,I love my husband and my babies more than anything in life and I'm truly blessed. We just arrived back in LA after a two week mini vacation with my family in Paris and everyone seemed to enjoy including my baby girl because she's usually a very fussy baby but she hasn't been problematic since we've been there and I hope it stay that way.  Brooklyn had Terry while Terrence brought out bags in.

Brook:Home sweet home,I'll take her upstairs and take a nap because I'm dog tired,good night.
Taraji:Let me feed her I don't want to be up on the middle of the night.
Brook:Okay and I won't be here for breakfast on the morning. Love you.
Taraji:Love you too baby

I went to the kitchen to prepare her formula and like a few weeks back the top window was opened and I know for a fact that we left each and every window closed. My baby woke and I know she's hungry.

Terrence:Baby did you disarm the alarm?
Taraji:No
Terrence:Maybe Brooklyn did it
Taraji:She's upstairs
Terrence:Strange...Stay here for minute

Before Terrence could even take a step a loud scream came from upstairs and we both rushed that direction and none other than Idris came downstairs holding a gun to Brooklyn's head. Terrence and I froze In and I could see the dear in Brook's eyes.

Idris Alba

POV

Finally I get have my revenge on Taraji and her little Husband who ruined my life, I'm gonna take everything this bastard took from me. My wife and my child,I was suppose to give her,her first child and this bastard stole that from me and it's time for him to die.

Idris:How nice the whole family is here
Terrence:If you go as far as putting a finger on my family I will kill you.

Look at him trying to act tough for his little pathetic family.

Idris:Take another step and see what happens. You don't know wanna test me tell him Tj. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, we gonna go to the lounge and I dare anyone to try anything funny.

I'm not crazy because I loved Taraji and she was playing me all along now she must pay this is her Karma, I wanna know why she did what did to me.

I took care of everything,the chairs ,the alarms and every dangerous weapon  and the ropes and tape,locked all the doors and exit ways. No one could get it or out at this moment even if it means I have to kill everyone.

Taraji:So what you gonna tye us on chairs with gags then what huh? You not gonna get away with this
Idris:You'll know soon.

I pointed the gun at Terrence's daughter

Idris:Tye them up and make it tight more you'll die sooner than anticipated. Taraji hand over the baby
Taraji:Idris we'll give you whatever you want just don't hurt my children
Idris:Your children huh? Tie them up.

Brooklyn Howard
POV

This guy is crazy,does he really think he's gonna get away with this,i don't want anything to happen to anyone in here so I followed his instructions and tied both my parents up but not too tightly but enough for him to  believe it's tight enough.

Idris:Take the baby!

He pointed the gun my way and I took Terry and went upstairs and he locked us in the nursery. Terry started because of the loud door bang.

Meanwhile downstairs.

Taraji P Howard
POV

Everything is my fault,Idris is here because I left him and now everyone is going to pay for my sins. I'll never ever forgive myself if anything happens to my babies or husband

Taraji:Baby this is all my fault,he's here because of me now I've placed all of us in danger we gonna die
Terrence:Hey stop all that crying and no one is gonna die
Taraji:But...
Terrence:Listen,his ass probably locked them up in the room upstairs and they are safer there.
Taraji:What are we gonna do Terrence, I don't wanna die
Terrence:In the kitchen,the cupboard under the sink there's a gun it's loaded
Taraji:Why do you even have a flipping loaded gun in the house Terrence.
Terrence:Shut up and just try to untie your hands and just do what I'm telling you.

Terrence is asking me to do something so dangerous what if he catches me and kills all of us. I know Idris he's crazy ass would do an thing to get back at me. He's the one whose been in our house the past couple of weeks. I tried untying my hands and it hurt as hell but I finally untied.

Terrence:You untied ut
Taraji:Yes,what if he comes down
Terrence:Baby you have to do even if we don't make it out alive but let's do it for our kids okay now it's now or never.

I removed my rope and untied Terrence's quickly and tippy toed to the kitchen and found the gun Terrence told me about but Idris made it to the loud before me and his back was faced my direction. I hid behind the door and he noticed that I wasn't there,it moved and aimed the gun to his head.

Idris:WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?
Taraji:Idris put down the gun because I will pull the trigger just try
Idris: You won't.

Terrence stood up and Idris still kept  his gun pointed to him

Terrence:Shoot him
Idris:Shoot you weak bitch!

BOOM!!

Happy ending right?

___________________________________

3 weeks later

Taraji P Howard
POV

Thursday

Judgement day,damn right it feels like it. After the whole Idris saga because I shoot him on the back of his head the lawyer says the court will definitely doubt that it was self defense and to make things worse Terrence told the cops and the lawyer that he shot him. And I love Terrence with all my heart but I don't want him to go to jail for me,HE'LL NO! I can't live without him,I just let alone raise our new born baby without him.

Right now we're waiting for John Terrence's lawyer with the whole family,my parents flew down here after the whole incident and have been really support. The whole family has been besides Terrence's mom who blames me for the whole thing and I can't even fault her because for once in her life she is right.

Brook:John is here
Terrence:Okay I need to talk with my wife for a second before we leave.

Terrence grabbed my hand and led us upstairs into our bedroom.
I sat in the bed and he bent down on his knees and held both my hands.

Terrence:Baby you know no matter the verdict I love you more than anything and don't you ever forget that. I know you'll take good care of our kids and John has already drawn up the papers for the company's change of ownership...
Taraji:Baby there's still a chance...
Terrence:Promise me that you will never tell anyone about what happened that night. No one.
Taraji:Let's just tell the judge the truth maybe he'll be lenient on me,I can't lose you Terrence. How will I raise our kids baby I can't do it on my own.

He wipes my face full of tears and helped stand up.

Terrence:NO! Listen to me okay... Brooklyn ane Terry need you more than they need me. I'll love you forever.
Taraji:Forever and ever?
Terrence:Till the day I die. Let's go

Terrence D Howard
POV

I can't already feel it I'm my bones that today is the last I'm gonna see family and I've already made peace with it in my head,now all I'm worried about is how many years will I be about from my family,my kids and more especially my wife. Now the judge was about to say the verdict and I know I'm going down because I'm a lawyer and I know that look very well.

Judge:With all the evidence that has been presented to me,I've reached my verdict and Mr Howard I do not believe that it was self defense due to Mr Alba being shot in the back of his head and with that being said I sentence you to 15 years in prison.

My life is over.

____________________________________

Thank you everyone who took time to read this book it's not one of the best books you guys have read but the fact that you took your time to read,comment and vote I'm so appreciative.   ❤❤😙