Chapter Thirty Seven: The Downfall

FLAMEMON'S POV

I was satisfied. I got the seventh kid and her Digimon. Smirking, I called for Myotismon.

"You have her?" Myotismon asked.

I nodded. "As you asked. Satisfied?"

"No. I need the crest so it won't glow," Myotismon said. I looked at the kid.

Zephyr.

Why was that name familiar?

I knew it, but I couldn't think of it.

ELLIE'S POV

"Silphymon! Faster! Flamemon is getting away!" I yelled.

Silphymon jumped and tackled Flamemon as she jumped for a nearby tree.

Flamemon had just dropped off Zephyr and was heading for Kira, who was just outside the mall. Ogremon was with her.

I jumped to the ground. I saw Genevieve and Kyoi come closer to me. I picked up my Digivice from my belt.

"Delaney! Sam! Head for the mall! I finally got Flamemon down," I said.

"It's over," Kyoi said from next to MegaSeadramon.

"You still haven't won," Kira smirked at Flamemon.

"But we're about to," a voice said.

FLAMEMON'S POV

Myotismon.

FLORAMON'S POV

"FLORAMON, DIGIVOLVE TO...KIWIMON!"

Gosh.

Zephyr must have been terrified, because I digivolved. I was now a green and brown bird.

"Pummel Peck!" I shouted.

Small chirping birds destroyed the Bakemon.

For a Kiwimon, I was pretty large. About twice the size of a regular Kiwimon.

Zephyr hopped on and I sprinted to the others nearby.

ZEPHYR'S POV

I jumped from Kiwimon. "Attack!" I shouted.

A combination of words I couldn't understand began hitting the vampire Digimon.

I saw Delaney and Sam come closer. They looked through the dense fog and saw the Myotismon guy looking as prideful as ever.

"We didn't do anything!" Sam gasped.

Flamemon jumped away.

I wondered where she was going.

However, I was too busy looking at my chest to give it much thought. It felt warm.

"KIWIMON, DIGIVOLVE TO...PETALDRAMON!"

Kiwimon began changing into a large brown dragon thing. Petaldramon apparently.

"Attack again!" I screamed. I was so loud my throat started hurting.

This time when the fog cleared after the jumble of words, there was nothing.

He was gone.